colin mcrae 3

gary

Reaction
anybody else played it yet? it came out for xbox a month or two ago, and now it's on ps2....i like it, especially the first stage of the usa rally...fast as hell...

KitRacer

Reaction
I just got Microsoft Rallisport Challenge, It's the best rally game i have found so far for gameplay, but McRae 2.0 is better for everything else as far as changing the car and track conditions. Rallisport Challenge is three CD's long, so you can get an idea how good the graphics are. Have you played it Trey???

At baseball games they play organs, in motorsports they donate them.

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Yup! Colin McRea 2.0 blows it away as far as multi-player options (gaming on-line). Been racing Chuck on-line 4 nights a week to keep him in tune! Load the cheats and it's even better! Heard 3 has Pikes Peak (the full length.)

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I'm really interested in getting one of these games for my PC. What do I need to run them, where can I find them and what, if anything, do I need to play it online against other players?

Until you try, you don't know what you can't do.

KitRacer

Reaction
If you have a high speed connection, use the newsgroups or Kazaa, if not, try some online sites. If you want a copy of Rallisport Challenge, i live in San Marcos, and can hook it up for you

At baseball games they play organs, in motorsports they donate them.