Colorado Desert Racers

johndjmix

Reaction
Hey guys, if you race BITD/SCORE/SNORE/NORRA, etc.... and are from Colorado shoot me a PM with your name, email, phone, race #. Im putting together a list so we can all connect. We will do a meetup as soon as I have a good number. So Far here's what I got:

John Ferrari (Me)
Steve Brown
LD Smith
Paul Wadlington
Brad Lovell

IF your name is above I got you on the list...if its not PM me.

--John

johndjmix

Reaction
Got 8 of us on the list so far, planning a meetup on a Saturday some time after Parker and KOTH.....

I know theres a few more of us in Colorado that ive met, but cant remember..so feel free to spread the word.

--John

QurtysLyn

Reaction
Off the top of my head, I know of the following

Mike Sims
James Vigil
Jeremy Alexander
Jason Hutter
Mark Murrell
Melinda Brown
Andy Schifanelli

All race with us in BOR, and are from Colorado somewhereish. I'm probably forgetting a few names.

johndjmix

Reaction
QurtysLyn, if you can give me a call at Wild Power Sports office (720) 443-3231, get me some contact info I will add them to the contact list....

--John

Off the top of my head, I know of the following

Mike Sims
James Vigil
Jeremy Alexander
Jason Hutter
Mark Murrell
Melinda Brown
Andy Schifanelli

All race with us in BOR, and are from Colorado somewhereish. I'm probably forgetting a few names.

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Hey guys, if you race BITD/SCORE/SNORE/NORRA, etc.... and are from Colorado shoot me a PM with your name, email, phone, race #. Im putting together a list so we can all connect. We will do a meetup as soon as I have a good number. So Far here's what I got:

John Ferrari (Me)
Steve Brown
LD Smith
Paul Wadlington
Brad Lovell

IF your name is above I got you on the list...if its not PM me.

--John
Our buddy Wayne Demonja/C-Fab in Colorado Springs

Reaction
Isn't Gary Plagman around/near "the springs" as well?

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
Isn't Reid Rutherford in Colorado? Vail area? He was selling is 3000 class truck, not sure what he plans next.
And I just bought a house in downtown Durango, moving into it in March. I have a class 3 or 8 we keep at my partners house in San Diego. (Class 3 in SCORE, Class 8 everywhere else).

Elk Hunter

Reaction
Hola Chris, I am in Montrose, CO. Welcome my friend.
What took you so long?
Get a sled (long track w/NOS) and get ready for some epic hill climbing.
I am almost done prepping the truck after the Baja 1000 win and will race her again at the next point to point Mil.
Hope to see ya soon.
Reid

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
Hi Reid, no sled nor moto for these tired old bones. We plan to winter at Pete's Camp. I picked up an uncut 71 Bronco for Colorado trail rides. Our race bronco is getting final details for NORRA, cleaning up the bent skin on the wing and patching fiberglass from the last time we raced it. Plan to run both NORRA races this year.
And likely the next SCORE peninsula run as well. I'll let you know if we get over toward Montrose this summer.

firedog

Reaction
PM sent. Fire Guys Racing is on the western slope of Colorado and we have 2 class 1 cars, a class 7 and a JeepSpeed on our team.

Fire1998

Reaction
Johndgmx
Sent ya a PM. I'm in Cheyenne Wy and have a 2700 Jeepspeed. Just checking to see if ya got pm with info

Attachments

• 20180723_180016.jpg
    20180723_180016.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 135

QurtysLyn

Reaction
Johndgmx
Sent ya a PM. I'm in Cheyenne Wy and have a 2700 Jeepspeed. Just checking to see if ya got pm with info

You should bring that out to the BOR Vernal Race in May.

In fact all you Colorado guys should come out, going to be the closest race for you guys.

johndjmix

Reaction
Hey Guys, sorry been busy preping the race truck and fabricatign a cage for my UTV. A bunch of you sent me info but im missing some emails, im going to send out info via email, so if your on the missing email section here please send me your email:

Missing emails for:

Paul Wadlington (Mach1 Motorsports)
Brad Lovell
Jim DanielsWayne Demonja
Wayne Demonja
Mike Sims

Have all info and added to the list:
Steve Brown
LD Smith
Chris
Paul Wadlington (Mach1 Motorsports)
Brad Lovell
Chris Greenwood
Greg Faust
Roger Lovell
Jim Daniels
Wayne Demonja
Reid Rutherford
Jason Hutter/Paul Blangsted
Mark Murrell
Richard Nowlin
Mike Sims
Wyatt Hurley

--John

Reaction
Note a certain former SCORE Class 5 Champion (IIRC) appears on both lists. :confused: And he's not alone in that regard. :(

johndjmix

Reaction
Ok guys, I got the list. Will send out an email after Parker and KOH for a Saturday evening meetup in denver. Probably the week after KOH.

I will be at both Parker and KOH. At Parker Look for my race truck, blue and white with a PUMA and wild power sports on the side. Truck 6013.

At KOH I’ll be in my can-am X3 (all black with custom cage) or white raptor. But I’ll be hanging around the STEEL-IT booth quite a bit so you will find me!

—John

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

dezertthing

Reaction
SmallTimeRacing Class 11 team, based in Cortez, Colorado...literally 8 hours away from Denver though.
We are racing the SNORE series this year, (car #1150), and looking at a Baja run in 2020.

johndjmix

Reaction
Hey guys, it’s been so busy with everyone getting ready for the mint. I’m going to setup the meetup for the weekend AFTER the mint. Sat at 6pm in Denver. Does that work for most of you guys?

—John