Colorado Long Travel Kit?

BluBlck-Wrx

Reaction
Hello all, I am in the middle of buying a truck, I am interested in either a Colorado or a Frontier, either one will be Quad Cab, I plan to put a Mid/Long travel kit and use it to haul my bug from point A to B once in a while. do you guys know of any kits for either truck, I am leaning for the Colorado because its cheaper, what do you guys think? Do you know any kit that is not that expensive.
Thanks

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
yeah but you get what you pay for! :)

and you also get a truck thats way more capable and has a HUGE aftermarket of parts/kits availible for it.

but if you are dead set on the chevy or the nissan.....the nissan is the better choice IMO. its jap and Total Chaos makes alot of nice parts for it. www.chaosfab.com and there is also gregs stuff which is great too. www.prgproducts.com

Cpt_Radical

Reaction
The Tacoma is a great way to go because they will last forever. However if you are leaning toward the Colorado, try to find a Colorado ZQ8. It has the 5.3L V8. And they look really sweet with fiberglass. The LT kit is harder to come by. If you want to talk more about a custom LT kit, which is doable, PM me.

BluBlck-Wrx

Reaction
The Tacoma is a great way to go because they will last forever. However if you are leaning toward the Colorado, try to find a Colorado ZQ8. It has the 5.3L V8. And they look really sweet with fiberglass. The LT kit is harder to come by. If you want to talk more about a custom LT kit, which is doable, PM me.

Yeah the ZQ8 looks nice, I don't think it comes in 4x4 but with that power , I might not need the 4x4.

FCORR

Reaction

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
If you get a Colorado don't waste your time with anything but the V8. The inline 5 is an oddball for sure. I started with a ZQ8. Tacoma's are nice but not cheap. Colorado's are cheap but not nice. :confused:

BrenthelIndustries

Reaction
Here's the start of ours. Should be complete in the next 45 days.

Attachments

• CC2C0000-1f.jpg
    CC2C0000-1f.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 344
  • CC2C0000-3f.jpg
    CC2C0000-3f.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 948
  • CC2C0000-5f.jpg
    CC2C0000-5f.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 384
  • CC2C0000-6f.jpg
    CC2C0000-6f.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 812
  • CC2C0000-8f.jpg
    CC2C0000-8f.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 370
  • CC2C0000-9.jpg
    CC2C0000-9.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 324

atvspeed4

Reaction
looks like you guys do some amazing work! I wish I lived on the west coast as I would have you build a kit for my H3:(