Colorado Single Track

chadrag2

Reaction
I've posted some video clips from my helmet cam of some great single track in Telluride, CO. Calico, Priest Gultch, Johnny Bull, etc.

All of the single track videos are posted on my You Tube page at: www.youtube.com/chadrag

Here is a sample:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsWTP-xjqcw"]YouTube - Colorado Single Track - Calico Trail - July 4, 2009[/ame]

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
Wierd, this was me on the first.

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction
Nice Video Chad! Looks like you're having a blast out there in CO. Love how the Calico trail everything is super green there. Hope Simon is ok from that little fall he had :eek:

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I am jealous looks awesome!!!!

chadrag2

Reaction
it is super green, and yeah, Simon is tough.

Nice Video Chad! Looks like you're having a blast out there in CO. Love how the Calico trail everything is super green there. Hope Simon is ok from that little fall he had :eek:

firedog

Reaction
Hey if you are ever in the Aspen area look Jason Hutter and myself up we will go ride some of the single track around here, Jason just pulled our POV I system out of the race truck and hope to get a few vids up in the next couple of weeks.
Paul

chadrag2

Reaction
I'll be riding through there in August. Not positive on the dates yet.

Hey if you are ever in the Aspen area look Jason Hutter and myself up we will go ride some of the single track around here, Jason just pulled our POV I system out of the race truck and hope to get a few vids up in the next couple of weeks.
Paul

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I wanna ride up their:(

vetracer

Reaction
Wow! Just got back from there. Camped In Silverton and did Dualsport rides to Ophir, Telluride, Ouray. Will post some pics later. Great fun.

JasonHutter

Reaction
Here is a ride Paul, myself, and a couple friends did the other day up here in the Aspen area. We are able to do this ride straight from the race track where we work.

Jason
Fire Guys Racing

Last edited by a moderator:

onetrack

Reaction
Jason - next time I'm over from Montrose I'll give you a headsup....do you guys work at the 'private' track over there?

PS. I believe we met in Ojos Negros?

chadrag2

Reaction

JasonHutter

Reaction
We (Paul.....Firedog) and I do work at the private track up here and that was me you met in Ojos at the 1000. I am on Vacation in Laguna Beach, CA right now visiting the family. I'll edit a little more of that video in the next day or two. There were a bunch of cool areas on that ride!

Jason

Dezertpilot

Reaction
We need to have an RDC ride up there b4 it gets too cold!

firedog

Reaction
Hey guys, just let us know if any of you will be in town, Sundays and Mondays work best for us and we would love to be a "tour guide!! for FREE!!!"" We can always do an after work ride as the video showed part of. As Dezertpilot said about an RDC ride yes it would need to be done in the next month or 2. If you guys wanted to do a "tour" so to speak you could come out here at the end of Aug./beginning of Sept. do some "high county riding" then move down to Rifle, CO for a day, then to Grand Junction for a day, then to Moab for a day, then to Goblin valley for a day, then to 5 miles of hell by Troy Harper, that's about as far from east to west as I can think of off the top of my head (Aspen Westward into Utah). Who is in and what dates can we come up with???
Paul

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Wouldn't us SoCal people have to rejet though? Im hopefully going to go on a short Baja trip but if that doesn't materialize and someone wants to split the costs of driving up I could be game but all that riding might kill this newbie LOL.

firedog

Reaction
yes it might require a rejet, we will be riding anywhere from 7,000-12,000 feet in the high country and around 5000 feet in Grand Junction and Utah as mentioned before, don't worry about being a "Newbie" as we are really laid back (we will wait for you!) and have a couple of different rides from easier to harder! P.S. for those who come out, we might be able to work out some laps around the Aspen Motorsports Park in the Spec Toyota's!

Paul

Last edited: