Colorado ZR2 Makes Competition Debut in America’s Longest Off-Road Race

Steve Marolda

Just read up on those shocks..... Instead of a piston with discs that deflect to control oil flow, the spool valve (piston) in these shocks rotates under load to uncover/cover oil passageways.

Beebe

I was really excited to see the debut of this truck. It's a perfect fit for the Hall crew and can't wait to hear the report on how the race went :)

nimrod

KOOK!
If the winning record the Halls had with Hummers is duplicated with the Colorado it'll be hard on us Ford Raptor dudes.

_RJT_

If the winning record the Halls had with Hummers is duplicated with the Colorado it'll be hard on us Ford Raptor dudes.
These little ZR2's are faster and better driving than the H2's and 3's..... I would have to say the Raptors have serious competition on their hands....

Last edited:

51rcr

These little ZR2's are faster and better driving than the H2's and 3's..... I would have to say the Raptors have serious competition on their hands....
Sounds like some good racing. This is what this sport needs. Some of this could bring more manufactures into the challenge. Hopefully lots. whos really the best haha

Bro_Gill

If there weren't Trophy/Trick Trucks racing, the stocker class would have plenty more support and probably more factory activity, but with super trucks taking all the wins, the rest just survive.