Colorado ZR2

Fifty

Reaction
The Colorado community eats their own and no one outside of king and their oe kit which actually looses travel makes anything for it.
Baja kits makes something but it’s a lot of money for barely 2inches of travel gained.

Goober

Reaction
Camburg has a kit for the newer versions with decent wheel travel. Just don’t know much about the truck

Fifty

Reaction
None of the Camburg stuff fits the zr2. Just the z71 etc

Goober

Reaction
My second post mentioned the ZR1. I’m just looking for info on the truck itself. Not the modified version. I can do that myself.

Fifty

Reaction
Lockers are great. Transmission has the famous crap factory tune. Engine isn’t bad but nothing crazy.
Brakes are horrible. And pad choice is abysmal.
If you plan on modifying anything go with the Tacoma or the ranger. Even the simple creature comfort aftermarket stuff is pretty rare for the Colorado

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
Sorry to disagree... Tacomas/Tundras are not overpriced. Exceptional vehicles are not cheap. Cheap vehicles are not exceptional. Per your comment/comparison.

Goober

Reaction
Nothing wrong with the Tacoma just the same price as a full size truck. Sounds like the ZR1 has potential.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I saw a new ford ranger the other day and followed it for a bit. It’s very skinny. I was surprised. My Tacoma was much wider. same with the Chevy Colorado, they’re very narrow for some reason.