• Forum membership has its advantages....

Come on off-road.com

JCA

Keep it coming. Still waiting to hear about all the classes. I am not bitching about it just sitting on the edge of my seat. Where are the 7, 7s, 8 and 9's. Man do I wish I could have gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>

Jimmy8

I just want a list of results. All classes. But I cant be picky, because they do a lot for the sport.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

Jimmy8

They are probably in bed right now since they spent all last night up, but then again they are probably out partying since they are in Ensenada. Thats what I would be doing. Sure wish I was there.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

JCA

I did not need to keep checking back with off-road.com after all. All I needed to do is wait until sat night and check Race-dezert and follow a link to go desert to get all the info. I know that off road.com does a lot for us but if you want updates on all classes they let us down. Ok I am bitching now. race-dezert.com you guys rock and all of those that contribute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Off-road.com will probably update their "realtime coverage" sometime on Sunday!!!!!

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>

pjc

Chairman
Hi Jimmy,

Fidel was sleeping (no partying). he did the entire update from the finish line by himself. I came in with the Protruck at just before 6 am. We left the finish line at 8am. He was up for 28hrs. We went back to catch the last finishers at 1am the same afternoon.

We had a great race. Details to come.

PJCinLV

Jimmy8

Sounds like you had a great time. Wish I was there.