comic con 09

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
anyone going?

CHASER

I went two years ago and wasn't into it at all. But I know i'm not it's target crowd. Not into comics, movies or Star Track stuff. Everyone kept telling me the chicks dressed up are super hot so I thought what the hell and went. There were a few sexy ladies but not anything close to what you can find on any mid week stroll down any local SD beach. I don't know....... A few guys I work with take the hole week off so they can go. Maybe I'm just boring?
FYI... It's this week at the SD convention center.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Gheaayyy

Kbach66

Not into it at all, but have a funny story about it from Tuesday night.

I went to SD Mon-Wed to take the family to Sea World. Tues night we're waiting for the elevator at the hotel (Holiday Inn - Bayside = craphole btw) and there's a group of 3 guys behind us waiting too. They're beyond pumped talking about how their GI Joe collection, all I remember is that one was beyond giddy about the fact that he just got a new "first release Joe" in some sort of camo pattern. My wife and our friends all looked at each other with looks of disbelief on how fired up they were and laughed and figured there must be some convention in town...apparently its Comic Con.

Funny part, now that I think about it, is that we're probably the same "yahoos" to somebody else when we're talking about new parts for our cars/trucks. Just kinda funny.....different strokes for different folks!!!!

randy s

i saw wonder woman leaving her hotel in el cajon yesterday. she's alot fatter than i recall her being. she looked like she was gonna smuggle cottage cheese into the convention in her tights.

michael_loomis

HAHA.. man.. oh .. man.. you've got a great descriptive sense Randy! lol

I scoffed at the thought of Comic Con.. until I realized it had video game stuff too. FARK. Now I kinda want to go to see what the fuss is about.. I think I said this same thing last year! LOL

randy s

say howdy to wonder woman for me mike. just hang out at the concession stand. you can't possibly miss her.

randy s

HAHA.. man.. oh .. man.. you've got a great descriptive sense Randy! lol

I scoffed at the thought of Comic Con.. until I realized it had video game stuff too. FARK. Now I kinda want to go to see what the fuss is about.. I think I said this same thing last year! LOL
she had to buy two tickets to get into the joint.

randy s

I found a baja bug hot wheels from 2001 still in it's original packaging for a dollar
cool foxy. i'll give you fifty cents for it. cash. right now. pm me......offer won't last long cause i'm thinkin' about scoring a brand new nude catwoman doll still in the box. i can dress her up like wonder woman.

bajafox

Accepted
cool foxy. i'll give you fifty cents for it. cash. right now. pm me......offer won't last long cause i'm thinkin' about scoring a brand new nude catwoman doll still in the box. i can dress her up like wonder woman.
no deal, you have to consider it also cost me $30 to get in there, lol

michael_loomis

Randy.. I think you're (you like that Pit B?) screwed. I think wonder woman ate cat woman...

Dirt Sailor

I lived out in El Cajon in the mid 90s and would take the trolley into the Navy base. I had never heard of ComiCon until I got on the trolley one morning and there were a group of Klingons heading into down town. That was surreal.