Communication....

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction
I guess I could just call PCI, but thought I would throw it out there.

Looking for info regarding a communication setup for a racetruck. Looking for the most cost efficient / yet reliable setup.

What do I need to communicate between the drive and the co-driver? What brand, how much?

I would like to communicate with the pit crew and have them be able to monitor the communication between the driver and co-driver. What brand, how much?

Do I need a race radio, intercom system, headsets, and handhelds? Is there a package deal, what is the best route to go? Thanks in advance...........

It's never too late to be what you might have been....

curt

Reaction
PCI all the way baby.....Intercom between the driver and co-driver and a VHF radio. We made the mistake and got UHF so we can only talk within our team in the desert. Being on a budget is important but communication is crucial for safety. Nice pic though....Curt

VORRA Class 7

SJP12

Reaction
I work for a communicatons company that does large radio's systems for Police departments and we are a direct Motorola dealer in Orange County Ca, give me an idea of what you want and what your buget is and we'll see if we can't help you out. PM me with and questions you mite have

I LIVE MY LIFE 1 SET OF WHOOPS AT A TIME!!!