condo info for parker

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Coloradoriverrealty.com its david plunkett realtys website, office located right on the Keys good luck

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Anyone know who I could contact to be able to park my double wide on the river?

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
hmm...google the RV parks theres a chit ton up and down the river... the website above could be of some assisstance

DirtAngel

Reaction
looking for a condo in Parker. any one have any insite on who to contact?

thanks
Are you looking to buy? If so, does it have to be a condo or would you consider a mobile home in a park right on the river? I know someone who is looking to sell theirs. Its beautiful & brand new. How much are you looking to spend?

I work at 2 resorts right on the river. If you are looking to rent, both resorts have mobile homes for rent. Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.

Forty1Racing,
I can check to see if we have space available for double wides to be parked.

jsallenbach

Reaction
Coloradoriverrealty.com its david plunkett realtys website, office located right on the Keys good luck
I second that. Or bring an RV down theres a ton of lodges and reosrts up and down the river on both sides. You might be able to rent a house in certain communitys, Mcbeath Racing rented a mobile home where are mobile home is 2 years ago. Might be some for rent now, Moonridge Marina, near Paradise Grill, 1/4 mile down from the dam.