congrats Greg and Jen

hoeker

Reaction
i had the pleasure of meeting Greg and Jen this past tuesday for the first time. they spent a night at my place on thier way to Crandon. it was a great to finally meet them and i look forward to seeing them again soon.

When i saw them again at the track friday Jen had an extra gleam in her eys to go along with a little extra glimmer on her finger. i hope they didn't have more subtle plans for announcing their engagement because the cat's out of the bag now! Congats guys, i want to be the first to wish you the best!

elcaprerunner

Reaction
WOW!!!! Congrats guys, from your pal, Eric.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
right on! let me be the 3rd person to say congratulations! thats really geat and i wish you guys the best. let me know if you need any tips, greg.

shrek

Reaction
Thats awesome!!!! Congrats, you two.

So are we to assume that the reception will be at the ROR?? ha ha Let me know and I will bring the generator!!

Billy_the_Kid

Reaction
I too had the pleasure of meeting Greg and Jen in Crandon at the parade on Friday, two very nice people. I wish you all the best. Hope you had lots of fun in Crandon, and can't wait to see you at next years world championships.

Bonzen

Reaction
No way......wedding alter on top of the big jump!!!! If this is true, congrats guys! If not, touche on the good joke!

-Ryan

Tyson

Reaction
Its about time Greg sacked up . . .lol J/k I am stoked for you two.

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
WOWIE ZOWIE!!!! CONGRATS you two!!!!!!! =)

<font color="pink"> CU OFFRD </font color>

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Thanks for the well-wishes guys! I haven't been able to stop smiling since. A proposal and a CORR race within a few days of each other...what more could a girl ask for??? I'm already studying up on how to be a "good wife."

orvacian

Reaction
That is so cool! Congratulations from Aaron and Roxane!!!

If I read it correctly, Greg "is the master of his house and you have no right to question him"
Yeah right
I am gonna give Roxane a copy of that to read study when I am away.

RacnCPA

Reaction
CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!! That is really cool. I wish you the best; it's been a long time coming. And Jen, what's with the "good wife" deal? LOL. Don't get started on the wrong foot now, you know better!

martininsocal

Reaction
Hey- Whats wrong with that?!

Greg and Jen..Congrats and about time! Man, how many years has it been since I met you guys in the parking lot out at Lynnwood, at your first race, and Greg was stoked because he flipped the shackle and removed the overload leaf from that ranger?

Martin

CHASE550

Reaction
Congratulations guys!!! Thats awsome!!!