CONGRATS Steve Barlow!

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
CONGRATS to Steve Barlow and the entire Red Bull Energy Drink/Barlow Motorsports team on their runner-up finish in Round 11 of the CORR World Championships! Great job guys! Best of luck for the remainder of the '03 season.

Could the new hero cards have been a good luck charm?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Tony, your more shameless than I am! Nice job on the Hero card though. Is that a new truck or did he buy someones old one? I didn't even know he was racing CORR!!!

RacerX

Reaction
Thought I i heard it was Mike Leslie's latest Lucas Oil truck that Greg George drove and the other guy which I cant remeber his name right now.

hoeker

Reaction
yep, that's the leslie truck, i guess steve made a bunch of changes on it though.

i had the pleasure of running with steve in the borg warner this past weekend, what a ball! sorry about the fender, rubings racing right? lol

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
It was very cool to see Steve out on the Crandon track again (last year in a ProTruck...wow the Pro2 is a step up!). He said it was practicing out at the ROR that gave him an edge (hey, I'm not above a little shameless self-promotion)! Very nice hero card, Tony. You can't see it well on the uploaded image, but on the real thing there's a very nice ghost head shot on the back...wonder who took that one?