Congrats to all finishers

JCA

Reaction
Congradulations to all the finishers at the Baja 1000!! To bad the RDC board had an issue this weekend but crap happens. Glad to see it back up. The coverage on www.andrewsracing.com

Ryno

Reaction
Rallytrack almost made staying around at home with a busted up knee bearable. I can't wait until a couple years when you can track a whole class on there. That technology is simply awesome! Congrats to all the finishers...by my count...about 100 DIDN'T finish. Hats off to Johnny Campbell and team Honda, you guys just never stop winning! Anybody with information about Hovey, Ragland...please post....my two favs went down early.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Lost the motor @ rm27. Motor was fresh, sucked a valve, disintigrated the piston. I think I had driven 400 miles down (with the trailer) and then had to turn around and drive 400 miles back to get Chuck. Our first engine failure in few years but still a bad day! Looks like we'll end up third in points for class 1.
Congrats to Martin Christensen for finishing 2nd in class 10 and winnng the class 10 points championship!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Congrats to all the finishers!!! Thanks to Off-Road.com, their updates were unbelievable and quite timely. Rallytrack was so cool! It was great to be able to follow Herbst/PCI all the way to La Paz. I watched them come through Ojos and then had to come back to SD, so it was cool to be able to still "watch" them all the way down the penninsula.

Can't wait for Laughlin!

See ya in the dirt!