Congrats to RDC's Randy "randys" Swink on the sportsman truck win !!

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
I just want to congratulate my good buddies Randy Swink, Steve and Arturo Montaño for the finish and win in Sportsman Triuck. They battled the baja 1000 for 27 1/2 hours and won, being the only finisher in class. Not a lot of time racing and allready a Baja 500 and a Baja 1000 under his belt ! Whats next, Norra ? Dakar ?

Congrats Randy !!!

el tiburon

Jessaca

Reaction
Congrats guys!! We ended up timing out about RM260. (truck 1504)

Fourstroker

Reaction
Congrats on the win Randy and crew!

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
Good job, way to kick some Baja bootay.

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
CONGRATS RANDY!!!! A years supply of Used urinal cakes just for you!!! :-0 hehe

michael_loomis

Reaction
Great job Randy!!! Is was awesome watching that tracker pull away from all the rest! Heck, hanging with the tail end of the 6 trucks when I feel asleep going into San Felipe! haha

randy s

Reaction
Great job Randy!!! Is was awesome watching that tracker pull away from all the rest! Heck, hanging with the tail end of the 6 trucks when I feel asleep going into San Felipe! haha
thanks mike. we were lucky to have arturo montano driving the san felipe loop for us. he never had driven the truck before and he co-driver carlos perfecto were getting into some of the class 6's when we had a fuel delivery problem that took a little while to trace out and fix. just a little down time here and there. i once again made it look like i put mil spec, industrial grade silt bed magnates all over the truck that worked extremely well. so well that later on on the pac side that dwight gran was able to still get to use em' too. we could have been faster but every single team out there could have been faster in hindsite. all in all i couldn't be happier with our whole effort and applaud the efforts of not only the other trucks in our class but everyone who dares to take this place on. this course was as tough as it gets and i wanna thank sal and score for their work to pull this thing off. we had a great time and couldn't possibly be more stoked right now.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
yeahhhhhh buddyyyyy!!!!!!!!!1

Mr. Wob

Reaction
Congrats Randy! Good work - the course was just insanely harder than pre run and torn to pieces. The whoops were concrete.

We were battling a sheered and repaired thrice upper shock mount and two broken engine mounts and called it around Checkpoint 4 as time got too close to do any good. Still on the highest high. See you next race!!!!!

-Rob

randy s

Reaction
Congrats Randy! Good work - the course was just insanely harder than pre run and torn to pieces. The whoops were concrete.

We were battling a sheered and repaired thrice upper shock mount and two broken engine mounts and called it around Checkpoint 4 as time got too close to do any good. Still on the highest high. See you next race!!!!!

-Rob
prerunning when you race our class is a waste of time but a great time to camping and enjoy baja. the course is always that way for us when we go off rob. all tore to hell.. and you're right...i didn't know sand could get that hard. it felt like we were running 60 lbs. of air pressure at times. and every time you do these things, you'll learn and be better next time..but for the next race or three i'd just go real slow and take your time if i were you pal...real slow...thanks man.