Congrats To RFS

Giant Geoff

Reaction
Great job Robert. Very difficult race just to finish, incredible to win it!! Good for you and your crew.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
so Mikey got 4th on the bike and 1st in class 6?not a bad way to end a day that didn`t start so well.Congrats Mike and teams.

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
Congrats on the great race and class win. Good to see there are a few on the RDC board that were able to help you guys out.

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
Wow such a awesome feeling to win the Baja 500 in a truck that I didnt even get to drive till friday afternoon...Robert brought me the truck close to the lead and I just made sure that we never had to get out of the truck and next thing you know we are crossing the finish line in the lead. I would really like to thank Robert and the whole RFS team for bringing me on board to drive..Guess my Haters are eating those e mails they sent Robert now! LOL CONGRATS RFS MOTORSPORTS!

steviegnsc

Reaction
Nice job Mikey and glad to hear the bike deal worked out OK for you! Congrats to Robert, Carey (sp?) and the whole RFS team on a great job putting together a quality operation to head to the finish line! Hope to see you all at the Midnight!

go woody

Reaction
Way to go ROBERT IF YOU PICKED me you would be shopping for fiberglass right now

Ozzie M

Reaction
Nice job Mikey and glad to hear the bike deal worked out OK for you! Congrats to Robert, Carey (sp?) and the whole RFS team on a great job putting together a quality operation to head to the finish line! Hope to see you all at the Midnight!
Yea staying up till 5 in the morning fri night working on it,with two hours of sleep then chasing all day.

And for being injured mikey drove the hell out of it!!