Congrat's to Sean Geiser back to back Limited Buggy wins at Elsinore.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Wanted to say Congratulations to another local Flagstaff, AZ racer (and friend) Sean Geiser with his first two career wins in Limited Buggy last weekend in Elsinore.
I watched his Saturday win and he did not look like the 19 yr old rookie that he his, he showed great poise and patience Battling Bryce Menzies for the win, then followed it up with another dual for the win against John Fitzgerald.
I don't think we have seen the last of this kid, nice work Sean.

Fig

LJ Kennedy

Reaction
Congrats on the back to back wins . Very impressed with the speed and style ,hope to see you moving up soon your making me looking like a complete rookie.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Congrats on the back to back wins . Very impressed with the speed and style ,hope to see you moving up soon your making me looking like a complete rookie.

No DA stickers bud....Sean has 'em.....maybe you should embrace your dress wearing lineage?

PAB 'Tupid

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction

LILGIZR

Reaction
Thanks Fig you have been someone to look up to all the years I have known you. Im thankful for all your help.
PAB thanks for the help and be careful of who you give those sticker to. They do crazy things trust me.
For all you haters out there my motor is at fat if you want to look yourself. My car is also 140 lbs over weight. Im not a cheater and against it fully. Im just around the right people and play racing games on the ps3, and chess tournaments during the week........

BlueBear

Prep/Woody/Sleepy/Drive-Bear
Reaction
Thanks Fig you have been someone to look up to all the years I have known you. Im thankful for all your help.
PAB thanks for the help and be careful of who you give those sticker to. They do crazy things trust me.
For all you haters out there my motor is at fat if you want to look yourself. My car is also 140 lbs over weight. Im not a cheater and against it fully. Im just around the right people and play racing games on the ps3, and chess tournaments during the week........

remember you hang out with the "DA" so you must be a cheater....

DezRacer25

Reaction
Hey we're going to see you soon in that super buggy!!!
Congrates on the wins! You almost had that win in Phoenix so I knew it was just a matter of time.
For the haters this kid had to work for that buggy it wasn't handed to him he got to work all summer to get it and that was hands on....

airbag1

Reaction
Congrats seany, I only see domination from here on out! A geiser 1600 car who saw that coming...........buggy dorks beware!

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
And for those that don't know, Sean built most of that car himself. Of course with the help and guidence of Jeff and Rick. But we all know Rick and Jeff don't touch buggies so it had to be real painful.