Congrats to the Lang Family

3 Amigos Racing

The Lang car #988 looks to have won both of the Class 9 Big Races of the year.
With a big entry at the MORE Race for the CURE last weekend the Mrs Lang car took first and Steve back in May won "The Big Race"

Good Job guys:)

Slang

The Lang car #988 looks to have won both of the Class 9 Big Races of the year.
With a big entry at the MORE Race for the CURE last weekend the Mrs Lang car took first and Steve back in May won "The Big Race"

Good Job guys:)
I have to brag about my cool little wife. She has won Class 9 for the last three years. I’m amazed of her competitive spirit, driving skill, and strength. If you have driven a Class 9 for more than 100 miles ,then you know what I mean. Thanks to all the people who came out to the race and help keep this car going. Thanks to Jim and Ron at MORE for their hard work, this is a awesome event that I’m proud to be a part of.

A note to the guys who will not let their ladies race their car. After my wife’s first race she got out and said “That seat sucks and why do we have that cheap steering wheel?” The car now has a nice steering wheel and new Mastercraft seat.

Happy wife happy life!!!

Attachments

BUDMAN975

I have to brag about my cool little wife. She has won Class 9 for the last three years. I’m amazed of her competitive spirit, driving skill, and strength. If you have driven a Class 9 for more than 100 miles ,then you know what I mean. Thanks to all the people who came out to the race and help keep this car going. Thanks to Jim and Ron at MORE for their hard work, this is a awesome event that I’m proud to be a part of.

A note to the guys who will not let their ladies race their car. After my wife’s first race she got out and said “That seat sucks and why do we have that cheap steering wheel?” The car now has a nice steering wheel and new Mastercraft seat.

Happy wife happy life!!!
Thats the truth. Congrats on the win, I am already counting the days til the next one.

Sunset Kid

Congrats to Kathleen for a stellar race! Her lap times were not only fast, but consistant. The competive spirit of the wives is amazing. Looking forward to next year already. Engine failure put an end to our race after lap 2:mad:

J.W. #951

Slang

Congrats to Kathleen for a stellar race! Her lap times were not only fast, but consistant. The competive spirit of the wives is amazing. Looking forward to next year already. Engine failure put an end to our race after lap 2:mad:

J.W. #951
Sorry to hear about the motor. Thanks for the nice comments, hope to see you there next year.

PEST

Happy wife happy life!!!
That's a major accomplishment and if you don't watch it she will take over the driving duties also. Ballatore is the classy selection for a win. H**L I drink that s**t without winning anything. Congratulations to MORE for a great race. The pits looked like the dunes on a 3 day weekend(40,000+)

mrmatt

Definatley a great job done by Kathleen out there! She looked good all day!

Slang

Here is Kathleen on her first lap.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctpxDEH0L60"]YouTube - Powder Puff 2009[/ame]

Sunset Kid

Nice video. Nice shot when you passed me at about the 2:15 mark ! Great pass ! Congratulations, cant wait to race against you in 2010 !

Kim Whitlow #951:D

Slang

Well I met alot of the male Class 9 drivers at Kartek's Car Show yesterday. It was nice meeting you (bunch of great guys) and thanks for the cool comments on racedezert. Congrats to Mr.Matt on winning great stuff at the raffle! Kathleen Lang