Congrats to the Seventy Two Hundred boys!

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Kudos to 7231 Torchmate on the "W" this weekend at the SS300!
and Congrats to Masonmotorsports to Landing two trucks on the Podium.
Hopefully the Mason's can make there way to a 1-2 points championship!

And my heart goes out to Al Hogan and Voss.
I couldn't imagine that and I wish all the best of luck to you and your teams.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
you guys looked good all day congrats on the podium finish

jackassracing89

Reaction
Thats awesome for the Torchmate guys, they had a real tough V2R and my buddy Jake was hired and started as there only prep guy the monday after that race. Looks like he did a heck of a job getting back together.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
you guys looked good all day congrats on the podium finish
Thanks very much.
Thats awesome for the Torchmate guys, they had a real tough V2R and my buddy Jake was hired and started as there only prep guy the monday after that race. Looks like he did a heck of a job getting back together.
Yeah they defiantly earned it.

baja619

Reaction
Ri ght on how did the rest of the field fare?

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Ri ght on how did the rest of the field fare?
Pretty well as I recall. Every one of the usual suspects seemed to be running well.
only thing out of the norm was a post race width inspection.
they pulled out some metal fabed tool to measure width of the front after the race!
I don't believe anyone we saw come across the line fail, Still odd for this to happen though.

racer56

Reaction
What is odd about BITD doing post race tech inspection?

4130Clothing

Reaction
Hell yeah nice job on the podium finish Carson way to handle business out there on the track!! Another one of our drivers makin us proud, all you guys are killing it out there in the dirt all while repping 4130 we couldn't ask for more so keep up the good work!!

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
What is odd about BITD doing post race tech inspection?
The fact that they have never measured the trucks one time before is probably why he finds it odd. I like the change. Keeps people from complaining about the winning trucks not following the rules.

SuperRanger

Reaction
We had a great race with only one stop for a loose battery cable. Caspino was right behind and hit us, got a flat, then got stuck. We all screwed around for a few minutes before getting back in the race.

Bill did a great job driving and was focused the whole race. I have been thinking about Al Hogans crash. He was WAY ahead of the rest of the class. I am amazed that they got out of that situation and are ok. In any case I am sure his Monday is not quite as bright as ours. We certainly wish his team the best.

This was our first win in 7200 and a close one! I really feel that the Torchmate team is gaining ground and getting better at everything we do. Thanks to JT Taylor and Speed Technologies for helping out with our "chase truck incident". Thanks also to BFGoodrich for the pit support and AMSOIL for making some fluids that we can't seem to kill.

Its makes it a lot more fun as we get to know some of our competition.

Attachments

Robert Mason

Reaction
We had a great race with only one stop for a loose battery cable. Caspino was right behind and hit us, got a flat, then got stuck. We all screwed around for a few minutes before getting back in the race.

Bill did a great job driving and was focused the whole race. I have been thinking about Al Hogans crash. He was WAY ahead of the rest of the class. I am amazed that they got out of that situation and are ok. In any case I am sure his Monday is not quite as bright as ours. We certainly wish his team the best.

This was our first win in 7200 and a close one! I really feel that the Torchmate team is gaining ground and getting better at everything we do. Thanks to JT Taylor and Speed Technologies for helping out with our "chase truck incident". Thanks also to BFGoodrich for the pit support and AMSOIL for making some fluids that we can't seem to kill.

Its makes it a lot more fun as we get to know some of our competition.
Congrats on the win guys. You ran a good clean race. We didnt mean to hit you guys there when we got hung up, were just trying to get around. Looking forward to battling it out at Henderson.

Torchmate

Reaction
Congrats on the win guys. You ran a good clean race. We didnt mean to hit you guys there when we got hung up, were just trying to get around. Looking forward to battling it out at Henderson.
I just posted up a recap of our race in a new thread. No worries on hitting us. We wanted you guys to push us out of the way. Tough to convey that with hand signals out the window net though. I didn't want to hold you guys up. We had only been there for a couple of minutes before you got there. We had no idea what why the thing wouldn't start. I was glad to see you guys take off and even more glad that we were back in the hunt.

That race was a blast. We were going back and forth with you and Al and Giordano and having a ball. Our motor was not all there after the wait at Al's crash site. I couldn't shut it off because our batteries were dead. I think that I fouled a plug sitting there idling. Hopefully I didn't hurt it too bad. There was no way I was stopping. It was going to have to blow up for me to stop. :D

Looking forward to Henderson!

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Yeah when we were driving to the finish from pit six I saw that trailer and was like HOLY !#$@$ we stopped and offer assistance but speed tech seemed to have been already helping you out. what happened there?

Torchmate

Reaction
Yeah when we were driving to the finish from pit six I saw that trailer and was like HOLY !#$@$ we stopped and offer assistance but speed tech seemed to have been already helping you out. what happened there?
My team is destined to break something at every race. This time it wasn't the race truck, so it had to be the chase truck. :( Can't we have anything nice?!?

In the end, they were all excited because we were doing well. They were going too fast for the conditions and ran into one another. JT stopped and helped them get to the finish. Thanks JT and the entire SPEED team!!!

Forty1Racing

Reaction
My team is destined to break something at every race. This time it wasn't the race truck, so it had to be the chase truck. :( Can't we have anything nice?!?

In the end, they were all excited because we were doing well. They were going too fast for the conditions and ran into one another. JT stopped and helped them get to the finish. Thanks JT and the entire SPEED team!!!
Oh man that really sucks.. It sure was dusty though! I felt like I was the one in the race on that road with all the dust. ha ha ha. well trailers and such can be bought.
But a first place cannot be! :D congrats guys, cant wait to battle it out in Henderson.