• Forum membership has its advantages....

Congrats Wilson Motorsports!

pdailey

Racer
After reading the RDC front page article and no mention of any of the buggy class winners at all, I dug around and discovered that Brad Wilson of Wilson Motorsports won his very first Class 1 race. But let's mention TT Spec and of course the new, "highly competitive", TT Legends class in your article. I'm disappointed RDC. Highly disappointed. Congrats again Brad and Justin on the win.

Last edited:

NIKAL

Remember the days when Klaus owned & ran the site, even the 5/1600, 9's & 11's got mentioned. And all the series & races seemed to get talked about. If it's not the Primm 300, I mean the Mint 400, then there seems to be little coverage on Race-Dezert anymore.

After reading the RDC front page article and no mention of any of the buggy class winners at all, I dug around and discovered that Brad Wilson of Wilson Motorsports won his very first Class 1 race. But let's mention TT Spec and of course the new, "highly competitive", TT Legends class in your article. I'm disappointed RDC. Highly disappointed. Congrats again Brad and Justin on the win.
If it's not a TT, nobody in the media (social or otherwise) seems to care any more. Not to mention Brad and Justin finished 9th overall. Probably would have finished further up, but getting stuck in dust of slower vehicles that start ahead of you will hold up anyone.

RYAN COHEE

Wilsons are class one !!! Class one is not dead at all buggy guys with hp !!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Bdub 1020

Its all about making a buck no matter what now a days. Not like it use to be. Congrats Wilsons , Dam Brad has aged lol. Buggy dorks are the best. Families having fun.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Humm...Just who does own RDC now?