Congratulations Jamie!

troyharper

DA Meatball
Its nice to see you getting your well deserved recognition in Dirtsports!
HUGS,
Troy

Last edited:

nimrod

KOOK!
My Dirt Sports hasn't gotten here yet. I don't know what happened but I think Jamie is the greatest in all the land! Congrats Jamie!!!

Broncodawg

Atta Girl Jamie, well deserved. Ahh the boots......contingency will never be the same again, until next years Mint!!!

troyharper

DA Meatball
Bump !!!!

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Atta Girl Jamie, well deserved. Ahh the boots......contingency will never be the same again, until next years Mint!!!
I didnt see the article yet but Congrats Jamie, very well deserved!!! ...and I don't think well be wearing those boots again!!! hahahhaahah!! talk about hurt!!!

B-Dub 1020

Great JOB Jamie from your brother from another mother. Don't let the jealous ones give you ---- . You deserve it!!!!!

Marty Fiolka

Hey all,

I normally wouldn't post up Dirt Sports articles, but in this case SNORE, Jamie and General deserve some love for putting together the 2009 version of the Mint 400. An incredible effort considering all the sweat and effort that they all put into making it happen. Thanks for point out the obvious everyone!

Enjoy!

Marty

Attachments

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Got my new issue of Dirtsports yesterday. Congradulations Jamie, good to see you get the recognition you deserve for everything you do for our sport.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Bumpity bump!

kim

Rescue 3
Very cool! Congrats gurlie

Fourstroker

Awesome article. Congrats to Don, Jamie and all of SNORE.

Britt B

Yes it was awesome to get my dirtsports and see the coverage SNORE got. Great job jamie, you worked hard.

ummm bdub is on RDC now??? HIIII Woodward!!!

xjchaser

Its nice to see you getting your well deserved recognition in Dirtsports!
HUGS,
Troy
X10 Any organization would be lucky to have a dedicated person such as you. Major props to you Jamie and of course all the SNORE regulars and volunteers. :cool::D