Congratulation's Loreno & Brett

Lothringer Racecars

Reaction
Lothringer Engineering would like to congratulate Lorenzo Rodrigues & Brett Maurer for
finishing 2nd in Class 1/2 1600 & also Andrew Neal & Ryan Plowman for 3rd at the BITD Terrible's. Also congratulation's to Mike Lawrence & Blake Kirkpatrick for a 3rd place finish in class 10

mawtrophykart

Reaction
Viva Lothringers!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Great job, I pitted the 2078 PKJ Racing 1600 and it was a battle all day long and you guys all came in the finish line together. Great class. So Ryan you guys were behind us in 2nd but you must have been beat on time? Had to have been really close.

Ryan_P

Reaction
Great job, I pitted the 2078 PKJ Racing 1600 and it was a battle all day long and you guys all came in the finish line together. Great class. So Ryan you guys were behind us in 2nd but you must have been beat on time? Had to have been really close.
Oh nice, didn't know that John. We started 2nd, so we had to put a bunch of time on them in order to get back in the race. I put the car on its side in the short course section, def. ran out of talent in front of the crowd, ha.

The PKJ guys were a cool bunch, def. class act. We finished 2nd on the road, but 3rd on correct time by 30 or so seconds.