CONGRATULATIONS Mason Motorsports & Dave Caspino!!!

Mike_Cohen

Reaction
CONGRATULATIONS to the entire crew at Mason Motorsports and Dave Caspino on their recent victory at the TSCO BITD Vegas to Reno The Long Way race!!! Dave Caspino "Iron Manned" the epic 3 day event with trusty side kick and Super Prep guy Robert Mason. They finished the grueling 3 day event in 21:29:34.960 for 18th overall and a commanding 119 minutes over off-road veteran Al Hogan who finished a well earned second place.

We are extremely proud of your accomplishment and encourage the off-road community to check out the fine engineering and fabrication that Neal, Robert, and Dad Mason have put together http://masonmotorsports.com/. We are honored to work with you as a supplier and someday look forward to having our own Mason 7200 Truck.

Great job once again and good luck with the points battle!

Best regards,
Racer X Motorsports

Last edited:

Shoyrtt

Reaction
I tried to edit above, but :(

Found a pic, how about some stats.:)

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
CONGRATULATIONS to the entire crew at Mason Motorsports and Dave Caspino on their recent victory at the TSCO BITD Vegas to Reno The Long Way race!!! Dave Caspino "Iron Manned" the epic 3 day event with trusty side kick and Super Prep guy Robert Mason. They finished the grueling 3 day event in 21:29:34.960 for 18th overall and a commanding 119 minutes over off-road veteran Al Hogan who finished a well earned second place.

We are extremely proud of your accomplishment and encourage the off-road community to check out the fine engineering and fabrication that Neal, Robert, and Dad Mason have put together http://masonmotorsports.com/. We are honored to work with you as a supplier and someday look forward to having our own Mason 7200 Truck.

Great job once again and good luck with the points battle!

Best regards,
Racer X Motorsports
Dude.. Talk about a super star... You my friend made the race 1000 times better!!!! The radio communication out there after you dialed the radios in from my seat in one of the chase trucks was the best I have experienced at any race I have ever been a part of!

idealer

Reaction
Nice work guys I can't wait till my truck is up and running...

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Couldnt agree more!
Congrats Dave! ( you might want to enter that thing in TT if your doin that well! )
As for our truck it took a grueling prep but the well built Mason truck made it the long way on its first season!

henderoni

Reaction
Great job Dave, you really earned it. You ran a smart race, and it paid off in spades! Congratulations, I'm glad to be a competitor to you! :D

cncman

Reaction
Congratulations on your win and iron manned now thats stud status,

Neal Mason

Reaction
Any pictures from the race and specs on this truck?:)
Truck is a Mason Motorsports 7200. It uses fox 3.5" bypass shocks, it has a FAT performance built ford 4.5 V6. It runs a Steve Culhane th400 with a TCS torque converter. It uses a Dirt-tech rear end housing with a Transaxle Engineering 10" third member and TCS 300m 40 spline axles. Racer X motorsports supplied all the communication equipment. It runs on 17" Walker Evans Wheels and 37" BFG Projects.
It has a 121" wheel base a 84.5" track width, 24" front travel, 26" of rear travel.

Thank you Mike and everyone else at Racer X for tuning our radios up before the race, the communication was really amazing. Thanks to everyone else Fat, Culhane, BFG, Transaxle Engineering, FOX, Mirage, Dirt-tech, TCS, and all our chase guys that helped.
The fact that we went 1000 miles with zero mechanical failures really says it all about all of your guys products and hard work. We appreciate all of you more than you know.:D

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
That black truck would go faster in orange. HA HA Rob / Buba great job on the prep. It's all about prepping in the lab, with the lab, ha!!

Attachments

Torchmate

Reaction
Yeah, from me too! You guys were really, really fast. We had you in our sights for awhile. That pit on the first day when the three trucks came in within seconds of one another was sweet. I was pounding on the steering wheel for them to be fast with the driveshaft change because I knew you guys were going to be hard to catch. Well earned victory!!! That truck is sick!

07FJRog

Reaction
COngrats on a well earned ironman victory :)

Nice way to give credit Mike.

Rog