congratulations mccallum racing

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
great job Larry & Shawn on the win this afternoon. I had a blast racing against you guys. Sure was a lot of fun. Congratulations again!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Yeah, there foreshure the kings of Plaster City! Hell I think they could drive that coarse with there eyes closed!!!!! Have they ever raced anywhere else though?? If so how did they do????

Tundranation

Reaction
great job Larry & Shawn on the win this afternoon. I had a blast racing against you guys. Sure was a lot of fun. Congratulations again!
Great first lap time for both cars ! Great for PC racing in general ! Congrats to McCallum racing on the win ! How about that Unsicker 1448 ? :D

prdracefab

Reaction
dan 1448 was doing his best to catch McCallum and McMillen but those guys are dam fast maybe next time congrats to both of them for a great race and to all who finihed , lots of cars and lots of fun , weve got some more hp coming to we'll be gunning for ya!

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
1448 is that the silver sportsman truck? He should be in TT down in MDR. :D He was haulin.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Yeah, there foreshure the kings of Plaster City! Hell I think they could drive that coarse with there eyes closed!!!!! Have they ever raced anywhere else though?? If so how did they do????
They've won a few CODE races in Mexicali as well...

prdracefab

Reaction
1448 is that the silver sportsman truck? He should be in TT down in MDR. :D He was haulin.
no its the black white and red t-100 we finished 3rd overall tried real hard to catch your bro but no dice , we built it for 1450 but it turned out to be a little faster than anticipated so we are trying 1400 , having a few component problems rear end hubs mostly , gonna switch them out for ones with bigger bearings and replace the 2.5 pre runners with 4.0s should help us step it up

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
no its the black white and red t-100 we finished 3rd overall tried real hard to catch your bro but no dice , we built it for 1450 but it turned out to be a little faster than anticipated so we are trying 1400 , having a few component problems rear end hubs mostly , gonna switch them out for ones with bigger bearings and replace the 2.5 pre runners with 4.0s should help us step it up
Why doesn't he race in TT?

prdracefab

Reaction
well like I said , it was built for 1450 so some of the parts wont handle those speeds for very long we are upgrading it slowly , for example the rear hub bearings are spinning the races on the snouts wearing them down causing the hub to loosin . we welded the hub bearings in place for this race as a last ditch effort to make it and they held but barley the hubs are loose as hell right now dont think we could have gone another lab but we'll get it fixed also it only dans third race ever so he's still trying to figure out how to drive it

Dezertpilot

Reaction

mccallumracing

Reaction
the race was fun, it feels good to be back racing again felt a little rusty but was awesome. big congrats to dan mac on his first race in a class 1, good job. you guys are going to be tough to compete against, dan drove like a veteran in his first race so everyone better look out and bring their "A" game.

talkjk

Reaction
the race was fun, it feels good to be back racing again felt a little rusty but was awesome. big congrats to dan mac on his first race in a class 1, good job. you guys are going to be tough to compete against, dan drove like a veteran in his first race so everyone better look out and bring their "A" game.
Congrats, you guys looked good.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
My rebuild guy said it must be that TC pump that put you up front. HAHAHAHA. Great run guys!!

mccallumracing

Reaction
My rebuild guy said it must be that TC pump that put you up front. HAHAHAHA. Great run guys!!
thanks for rebuilding our pump on short notice, you guys are top notch. thanks again