Dirt Sports still exists?

sb4pro

Reaction
I actually got my 1st issue at crandon they were handing them out

Mojave Traveler

Reaction
About 2005/2006 ish if memory serves me right

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert
About 2012 they ended my paid subscription early. I had several other people in the high desert off road community tell me that their subscription was also cut off early.Nobody knew what was up..Kinda strange for a magazine company to cut people's paid subscription off early, and then not say a word about why.Not very business smart either. I haven't read an issue since.

JoeyD23

Reaction
Such a rad guy!! Well deserved. We are all very lucky to get to watch Rob Mac race.

sb4pro

Reaction
About 2012 they ended my paid subscription early. I had several other people in the high desert off road community tell me that their subscription was also cut off early.Nobody knew what was up..Kinda strange for a magazine company to cut people's paid subscription off early, and then not say a word about why.Not very business smart either. I haven't read an issue since.
They gave me an extra yr subscription but probably cause I called them and talked to the publisher not subscription people lol . It's ok but not as cool as it originally was . Wish they'de go back to it .

Mojave Traveler

Reaction
They gave me an extra yr subscription but probably cause I called them and talked to the publisher not subscription people lol . It's ok but not as cool as it originally was . Wish they'de go back to it .
I called them, left a message, and i mailed them a letter..No replies... I read about 10 mags a month, so didn't bother me that much. I always liked the back page with the vintage vehicles though.

Speedster

Reaction

sb4pro

Reaction
They do-- They are available at registration at any Score race. I'll bet if you called Roger or Elise they would be interested in doing a mailing list for the Journal (perhaps they already do) for anybody that does not frequent registration. That would make good sense.
Oh wow thanks I'll try calling SCORE