Congratulations Steve Lang

Lothringer Racecars

Reaction
Lothringer Engineering would like to Congratulate the team of Steve Lang, Kevin Davis & Mike Malloy on their victory at the MORE ORAF 500

REEVESRacing

Reaction
Congrats Steve, are you sure it wasn't the wifee driving? I thought she was the fast one in the fambly!!!:D

GREAT JOB!!!

Pee Wee

Reaction
The other pretty one was co driving..................Kevin Davis.:p

Slang

Reaction
Thanks Kent for the post! I would like to thank everyone who helped me get to and through this race. This was my first win and to do it at this race was unbelievable! The level of competition from other racers and the desert was incredible.
First my wife Kathleen - thank you for your support and competitive spirit, love you.
The driving team: I started the race with two laps, Kevin Davis drove two and Mike Malloy was the finisher. Thank you both, you guys kept the car together with a great pace.
Crew Chief Kevin Robburts: Thank you for your help. You took care of business before, during and after the race.
Main Pit: Lenin Montenegro, Big Rick, family members and all the cheerleaders.
Pit Crews: Radio communication was great. Thanks for spending 12hrs out in the desert supporting me.
Pit A- Ken, Karen, and Ryan Harberson, Brett Turley, and Bruce Landfield
Pit B- Skyler Gambrell, Matt and Mandy McCallum(sp)
Pit C- Gene Addison, Steve Schneider, Mike, Randy, and James Nix
Pit D- Chuck, Jason, and Chris
Other friends that have helped: Kent, Rick, Kevin, Steve of Lothringer Engineering, Jon Krellwitz thanks for use of the lights which are in one piece btw, Grandpa Geer for my Geer racing engine which hauled the mail, Ryan TCS, Folts Transmissions never missed a shift, Brian R & B Automation, Tucker Tire, Kartek, Signpros, KC lights, Amsoil, and Dave Bolles for all his hard work in getting this race as big as it was.
Greatly appreciate everyone’s support! Thank you!

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
good job Steve and gang.congrats on your first win.

Steve0

Reaction
Congrats Steve! You and your other drivers were nice and smooth all day/night long.
I had a blast being out there and helping out.

matscot

Reaction
Good job Steve! Thanks to your fine prep work and the teams driving skills, all pit B had to do was empty the cooler. Thats a good day in the dez if you ask me...

dislocated1

Reaction
Hell yeah!!! Good job to he dream team of Lang, Davis, and Malloy to go clutch and win the big one! Just like SLangs signature, they joined the game, learned the game then they won the game...... All the pit guys kept good splits on the competition and they cruised it around and won! Glad to be in the pits with Matscot and wife doing hard work like emptying the cooler.

Slang

Reaction
Thanks for all the comments everyone!

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
good job all your crews work very hard and win thier trophy awards

mawtrophykart

Reaction
Viva Lothringers!

shrek

Reaction
Congrats, Steve...............nice job.

Nice job Davis, also.............

Shrek

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Congrats Steve! Well deserved!

JaxMotorsports

Reaction
Congratulations Steve, Kevin and the whole crew!