Congratulations to all the new Hall of Famers

retroblazer

Congratulations to all. Nice to have a Midwesterner in the house, but we need to get some more in while they are still with us.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

buckwild

2 of these people that were voted into the off-road hall of fame did some horrible stuff to other people that I think should have excluded them from ever being nominated

retroblazer

2 of these people that were voted into the off-road hall of fame did some horrible stuff to other people that I think should have excluded them from ever being nominated
It's not fair to smear all of these guys. I have dealt with Cliff Flannery personally. He has dedicated years to making Crandon something more than a dot on a Wisconsin map.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

sb4pro

I'll say publicly the same thing I said to Buckwild privately

I think it was a very tragic accident that happened with Bob . We don't know any of what happened that day and regardless it ain't gonna change anything . As for Savage he DID do a lot FOR the sport as well so why dwell on the negative but instead honor them for what they did in the sport . There is too much negativity is this world already and if putting these men in the Hall of Fame helps lessen that a little bit then I say why not

buckwild

It's not fair to smear all of these guys. I have dealt with Cliff Flannery personally. He has dedicated years to making Crandon something more than a dot on a Wisconsin map.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app
You're right my apologies to Cliff Flannery and Dave Ekins I thought it was pretty obvious who I was referring to but some people might not know might not know the whole story about the other 2 again I apologize

slicric

Ya the whole Savage Bio is hilariously wrong. For starters, SPD stood for Savage Perrault Davis. Typical Savage... taking credit for others hard work.

CLASS 11 PRO

Bill Savage is a great guy and deserves his spot in the hall of fame . I worked for him back in 1999/2000 at first building shocks for his Redline snow mobiles projects and then I helped prep and race a Mitsubishi Rally car in the Baja 2000.