Congratulations to Ricky Johnson

RoushYates Engines

Reaction
Ricky Johnson and his Barlow Motorsports/Team RedBull Ford F-150 gets win number 4 for the season during Saturdays TORC series race at Bark River International Raceway.
He also back that up with a 2nd place in a hard fought race on Sunday.

philsmike

Reaction
Congrats to Ricky.

Mike, tell your son, thanks for the help on Sunday. I misplaced some things and he had them put aside for me.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Hey big congrats to Ricky. Way to build a series, run a company, run a race team and WIN all at the same time..Talk about time management...Nicely done

GEARDOC

Reaction
Great Job Ricky! Don't forget Fortin Racing on the podium in Crandon

GJLnorthernmichigan

Reaction
I have to say thank you to Ricky and Company. I was surprised at how easy Ricky was to talk to and what a nice guy he is. Ricky listened when we had Ideas or concerns. He definately had his hands full with problem solving and decision making and still went out and drove like he had nothing else to do but drive. That couldn't of been easy to do. I must also say The PRO DRIVERS for the most part were also very down to earth and would take time to talk to you. Not to many sports where the guys on top of their game will do that. Hats off to the PDG and TORC. What a TEAM.
Gary

flatblack

Reaction
I dare Ricky to go race a lucas oil series race...i hear there is no competition out there.. I'm just saying..