Congratulations to the Douchebag who drove 120

mawtrophykart

PAB

40's rock!
Dave I understand your anger, these unlimited drivers that have no respect are truly a major bummer.

Our 1600 car, I didn't drive, was hit by a way down Trophy Truck and it took out the air cleaner. This was around race mile 180 and Bean, the driver of the 1600, was leading at the time. Bean didn't know what if anything had happened and it wasn't discovered until mile 224 at the Yokohama semi that he was sanding his brand new motor.

I am an unlimited class and a limited class driver and I just don't hit limited cars in my Trophy Truck....I do have one hell of a siren though!

The guy that hit us called and apologized but it doesn't change the fact that eventually we, well Bean, had a motor issue that in some strange way seems unrelated but you just can't get it out of the back of your mind.

In a strange twist to this story. In the morning bottleneck where 12 or so TTs were looking for a way around Dumb Arse Nunley (I told him to go mellow so I am pissed he messed up our race and others) while trying to find a way around the #11 I was "racing" with the same truck that hit Bean later in the day. Well I was looking for a way around and had to make a quick u-turn and said truck dives underneath me and I am right on his bumper, cameras are rolling in my truck and it would have been a sweet shot to spin him out and go by BUT THIS IS MY BUDDIES TRUCK! I don't hit and then they smash our 1600.....

mawtrophykart

Tahnks for the reply but i think my post is gone.

puravida

I am an unlimited class and a limited class driver and I just don't hit limited cars in my Trophy Truck....I do have one hell of a siren though!
We passed you three times and you passed us (#119) three times.....I heard your siren each time its way loud, and you passed us clean each time.

No need for a TT to hit a limited car especially if they are way down on time.

Laurie

I agree that a trophy truck or Class 1 should never hit a lower class. Hopefully those that do get hit are making formal complaints. That is the only way they will learn.

ML Racer

OK, so who was driving the #120 car? I don't see it on the entry list but I seem to remember seeing a car 120. Was it a "Wide Open" looking car?

Martin

I had to hit a 10 car that didn't know we were behind them. I tapped them lightly and they moved.

Chase 2

WTF? Did Dave's post get altered?

BANNED4LIFE

i had a steve poole driving my TT for the first half and i told him "you can rub guys in our class medium to mediumhard (we play for real up front) class 1's light to medium (if they dont move with the supersiren) and DO NOT touch anyone else, siren only" and that should be a rule, written or unwritten for ALL unlimited vehicles...............by the way, cam is NOT talking about my truck...............

Fourstroker

FYI - 120 was Conlon / Eugenio

Tipracer

i had a steve poole driving my TT for the first half and i told him "you can rub guys in our class medium to mediumhard (we play for real up front) class 1's light to medium (if they dont move with the supersiren) and DO NOT touch anyone else, siren only" and that should be a rule, written or unwritten for ALL unlimited vehicles...............by the way, cam is NOT talking about my truck...............
As it should be...Any abusive nerfing is crap especially on lower classes, taps to make other people aware is justified.

SPIDER

Exactly what Pistol said. We all know how much time, effort, and money it takes to get to the races. This smashing up of limited cars has got to stop.

C. Bucher

I can tell you that we didn't hit anyone from RM 263 on. Any hit, and I mean any hit on that bumper will destroy the mounts for the front light bar. We got it on with no problems and never used it from RM 263 all the way to the finish.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Wait...this car doesn't say 'Douchebag' anywhere on it.

I totally agree with Pete and have said before, big trucks/cars should never hit small car/buggies. Doing so is like Mike Tyson cold-cocking a Girl Scout, just trying to sell some cookies! (Thin mints are the best).