Connor Hart wins M4SX Rd 4 in HRT Pro Kart

Congrats to Connor Hart, HRT Motorsports, and A2R. Since Connor debuted his new HRT Pro Kart at LOORS last weekend, he has taken the win every time he has been on the track! :eek:
Nice job guys! :cool:

07FJRog

Congrats to Conner and A2R, three starts and three wins on two different tracks with a 1 week old Prokart. that is getting it done. ;)

Rog

McGill

What a race! I watched it Live (kinda) on http://www.trackinginternational.com/. It was kinda glitchy but it was great to be able to watch the races. Hopefully the stream will be a little more reliable by the next race.
The top 5 racers were tight. Just when you think it's almost over, let's bunch them up again for not slowing for the caution.:) So two full course yellows made for some intense racing.
Congratulations to Connor and all of his sponsors. The HRT Pro Karts continue to dominate. :D

Pro-Lite Brian

Did the video show Brent (White #503) work his way up from the back row to 4th by the competition yellow? Could you see the steam coming from his overflow during the red flag? He had to shut it off... When he restarted it, it was up to 247deg. Once up to speed again, it cooled back off to ~205 or so. Brent was thrilled to make it onto the podium after starting so far back! The lap times for Connor, Bradley, and Brent were all within ~1.5 seconds of the fastest lap of the race (Mitchell Dejong)!

Did the video show Brent (White #503) work his way up from the back row to 4th by the competition yellow? Could you see the steam coming from his overflow during the red flag? He had to shut it off... When he restarted it, it was up to 247deg. Once up to speed again, it cooled back off to ~205 or so. Brent was thrilled to make it onto the podium after starting so far back! The lap times for Connor, Bradley, and Brent were all within ~1.5 seconds of the fastest lap of the race (Mitchell Dejong)!

I saw that, he did an amazing job last night. The TK Elites are the best to watch everywhere we go... Those kids are studs....They are ALL so fast....

Pro-Lite Brian

It was brought to my attention that I should have worded that better. Conner, Bradley, and Brent, ran EVERY green flag lap of the race within 1.5sec or so of the fastest single lap of the race (Mitchell Dejong). Mitchell was extremely fast as always and just had a little bad luck on the last lap or he may have been on the podium!

McGill

Top 4 finisher's Best Laps were within 0.183 seconds of eachother and
Brandon Arthur and Mitchell Dejongs best laps were within 0.012 seconds of eachother :eek:
That's some Racing!!!
Got to Give it to Connor for consistent lap times and it's not easy to lead for 15 laps with that tight of competition. Talk about pressure.

joecfd1

Top 4 finisher's Best Laps were within 0.183 seconds of eachother and
Brandon Arthur and Mitchell Dejongs best laps were within 0.012 seconds of eachother :eek:
That's some Racing!!!
Got to Give it to Connor for consistent lap times and it's not easy to lead for 15 laps with that tight of competition. Talk about pressure.
Congrats "Old Greg Jr." I knew you would do well with a 450! We poor schlubs with 250's can only turn laps within .649 behind you. Congrats Connor, Ron, Manny, and Manny Jr. You guys deserve all of your success.

Joe

Pro-Lite Brian

You're on to something Joe... Zac may have quietly had the best night of the bunch! He finished a strong 5th., with a 250! Zac and Mitch Jr. both put in some strong laps for 250's running on a longer track than the first 3 rounds.

The TORC western opener is going to be a dog fight! There are contenders with old karts, new karts, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Kawasaki all represented!

scott creed

that was by far one of the most exciting races i have seen brent was very exciting to watch come trough the field mitchell is always fast and the hrt boys are the ones to beat great job conner.

Dirty*

that was by far one of the most exciting races i have seen brent was very exciting to watch come trough the field mitchell is always fast and the hrt boys are the ones to beat great job conner.

I would have to agree. The competition is so close.. The 450's are going real good but the 250's are really close. 10ths is what these kids are fighting for..

Check out the time difference between the kart drivers

also the time difference between the fastest Unlimited lite to slowest Unlimited lite.

The next generation of Unlimited lite drivers are going to be a terror on the current racers.. IMO

Last round of LORRS
UNLIMITED LITE RACE SAT (PROVISIONAL)
Pos Name Best Lap
1 NAUGHTON, ROB.........58.363
2 BRANDT, CHRIS.......... 59.263
3 CURRIE, CASEY............1:00.597
4 DEEGAN, BRIAN...........59.963
5 CONLON, KYLE............ 1:00.054
6 LOIODICE, MATT...........1:00.885
7 VERDONE, ANTHONY.....1:03.627
8 PROBST, JON...............1:04.623
9 LOERWALD, LEROY........1:03.867