Connor Penhall killed by a car this morning

racer56

RDC Crypto
Absolutely sickening, rip Connor Penhall

Lord Green

RDC Crypto
My prayers go out to the Penhall family. I agree "Slow for the cone zone". Those little orange cones don't give the workers much protection.

shrek

RDC Crypto
Very Sad indeed........heard early this morning..........another tragic loss to one of our Desert Racing Families...........

The entire Penhall Family is in our thoughts and prayers.........

Godspeed, Connor.

Shrek

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
Pissed me off this A.M.
Not just that he was a racer but how he was taken out.
So completely horrible.
I hate these moron drunks.
I see too much on my biz.
Godspeed Conner.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
RDC Crypto
I'm still in shock I lost a good friend today. I have some great memories of you Connor that I will never forget! Knowing that your gone and typing this really hurts...
I Love you and will miss ya
Troy V

coolerking

RDC Crypto
I had the pleasure of supporting Connor and the Penhall guys for the 2010 500, I didn't know Connor well, but the few minutes i spent with him (and the few seconds i spent fueling his bike), told me all I needed to know about this fine young man, a top notch kid from a top notch family, words can't express my, and all the Hilltoppers feelings today. We are thinking of the friends and family.

R_TAYLOR

RDC Crypto
My condolences to Bruce and his family,very sad indeed for a young man like that to leave so soon.

Mathis

RDC Crypto
My condolences to the Penhall family. So sad a young man like this is no longer with us. I will pray for the family and the ones left behind. Such a sad story!

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto
Re: conner penhall killed by a car this morning

I don't post up on RDC much, and I didn't know Conner personally. But We do the same type of highway work (family business as well), and always use the Penhall Co. for our cutting, etc. on the fwy., even this past weekend... My heart goes out to the family and company. Really sobering news that hits close to home. R.I.P. Conner. :(

- Eddie

Indeed tragic news, I personally never talked to him but him and his family does come into my work every so often. is this the same Penhall co. that their trucks are Red and Grey? I think based out of the Anaheim area?