Containment Seats for Short Course Truck

Joxracing

Reaction
I'm currently shopping around for a new seat for my Super Stock short course truck.
I run a Kirkey Road Race seat right now and I'm not exactly sold on it after one season. My friends have recently purchased an Ultra-Shield, which has nice quality (much nicer than my Kirkey) but is still an aluminum containment seat.

I would like to use a carbon or other material shell seat, like a Momo or OMP because of the extra padding that is needed in a 10" travel Super Stock Truck.

Anyone have any experiences or recommendations?

Thanks!

Attachments

450grl

Reaction
SPARCO! I don't run a seat with head bolsters in my UTV, but I did in my Pro 4 - these are great seats!!

ERGO

Racerforlife

Reaction
I have a new sparco ergo containment seat for sale, located in crandon wi.hit me up if your interested, Steve at (702)501-1087.

PDANK Racing

Reaction
I have 1/2" foam you can add underneath the cover on bottom and sides. I'm using the same kirkey in my buggy, works great with the foam. Kenny runs a sparco, feel free to ask him about it.
Ultrashield does offer a thicker bottom pad for their seats. I chose the kirkey over Ultrashield because of the better padding in hip/thigh area.

snoxdirt

Reaction
I run a ISP full containment seat in my pro-lite. I've used several different seats over the years including a Sparco right before my ISP. I switched after wanting to be more secure in the truck and safer. Then after watching some incar of Ross Hoek and others bad crashes I was sold. It is by far the best thing I have purchased for the truck, not sure how I would race without it. I've also ran the ISP in a light buggy and it was far better the the Sparco also. ISP seats are built for you, they take a ton of measurements and build it around your body. Yeah they are pricey but beyond worth it