Cool Birthday present....

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Went to my parents for another B'day party. Typical good food and as I am tough to get a present for I figured more clothes I wouldn't wear or another cheesy toy. Don't get me wrong the thought is always great, but if I want it I buy it unless I can't afford it at the time.

Thought it was nothing when the wife and kids didn't ask what I wanted. Figured they gave up. :)

Well my son listened to the fire pit stories @ the 500 and told the wife and daughter, I know what Dad wants.

SC10 Baby!!!

What a great kid!!!!!:cool: Pit races here we come.....

So today I get out the tractor and start building a course on the lower section of our property.

10 minutes of work:

The car is a blast to drive, need more batteries and more time building the course. May have to have a RDC race out here sometime soon.:cool:

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Went to my parents for another B'day party. Typical good food and as I am tough to get a present for I figured more clothes I wouldn't wear or another cheesy toy. Don't get me wrong the thought is always great, but if I want it I buy it unless I can't afford it at the time.

Thought it was nothing when the wife and kids didn't ask what I wanted. Figured they gave up. :)

Well my son listened to the fire pit stories @ the 500 and told the wife and daughter, I know what Dad wants.

SC10 Baby!!!

So today I get out the tractor and start building a course on the lower section of our property.

10 minutes of work:

The car is a blast to drive, need more batteries and more time building the course. May have to have a RDC race out here sometime soon.:cool:
Very cool, hit us up when your track is done, maybe I can round up some of the guys from Team Associated to come down and rally with you. :)

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

SC10 Baby!!!

10 minutes of work:

WHHOO HOOO!! Party at Trey Dizzles Casa!!!

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
That's a very cool present to get.........let me know if you have a get together

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
that's awesome trey, as soon as I get my lipo's in party at Trey's pad!! haha (and as soon as the track is done of course... :D)

gary

Reaction
1. how far is Powy from Los Al? :)
2. what kind of beer do you like?? :)
3. when's the first RDC invitational???? :)

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
Sweet, nice to see some race activity in Poway! Is that a class 11 hiding behind the trailer?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
1. how far is Powy from Los Al? :)
2. what kind of beer do you like?? :)
3. when's the first RDC invitational???? :)
1. About an hour and 15 South on the I-15
2. I know Trey likes Hienekens :D
3. That's up to Trey but count me in!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Yeah, we'll have to get a race going here. I'll see if I can get some of the locals to come over and help build a cool track. Any volenteers?

Oh and my favorite beer is Newcastle.:D:cool:

Yes Joel that is/was the makings of a Class 11 in the background. :cool: The 10/12 car is eating all my budget up so that car will be going on the for sale block soon.

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
Let us know Trey and I'll try to make it.........I'll bring my SC8 and a 12 pack of beer for you