Cool Job Available

Donahoe

Reaction
Donahoe Enterprises, Inc. is looking for a Part-Time (to possibly Full-Time) in-house Graphic Design Artist to support the Wholesale Sales and Marketing Departments. Candidate should have proficiency in Corel, Illustrator, Quark, Adobe Photoshop, Java Script, Microsoft Front Page, HTML, Flash, Macromedia and MS Office to aid in design tasks such as website development and maintenance, brochures, catalogs, newsletters, and so on. We’re looking for a young go-getter with the ability to meet deadlines, while performing multiple tasks. This position is fast-paced and project-oriented, offering variety and opportunity for self-expression. Must have a portfolio available for review. Salary/wages negotiable based on experience. Medical, dental and life insurance, and retirement benefits available with term employment. For consideration, please email your resume, salary history and sample of your work to sherry@donahoeracing.com or mail resume, salary history and non-returnable samples of your work to Sherry Greger, Business Manager, 2841 East White Star Ave., Suite E Anaheim, CA 92806. No phone calls please! Near proximity residents only, please. Apply or tell a friend to apply today! Position must be filled by the beginning of 2003.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Its about time you get somebody to get that website finished!!!

See ya in the dirt!

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Do they get a computer to sit in front of all day and look at RDC? If not than you'll have trouble getting anyone on here...lol

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Am I considered geographically undesirable here in San Jacinto?

Oh well, probably for the better. With my current employer I get a 4 hour break every 15 minutes, and all the RDC I can handle! Can't beat that!

Best of luck Kreg!

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
TONY YOU KILL ME MAN JUST THE LUCK FOR A JOB HMMMM IF YOUR GOOD YOUR GOOD

CoiloverKid

Reaction
i remember talking to scott about a job there, and filled some stuff out...it was for a shop position and all i had were graphics/computer skills to really talk about...haha...i also wanted to talk to either of you about the SAW kit they make for subeys...i want one for my rs.

-- Keep it sideways--