Cool sounding exhaust/muffler

Victor

Reaction
Anybody know what kind of muffler/exhaust the class 1's use that sound so bitchen.
I am talking about Chuch Hovey, Sam Berry etc......

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
The 8 into 1 is gonna sound so loud and gnarly, that even the chupacabras are gonna be scared!!
jajaja well said kicker... wait a minute.... that doesnt sound like the kicker i know... haha

dale's new class 1 (in the feature section) has a Coast Fabrication zoomie type of exhaust at the end of the header which is supposed to sound pretty nasty (i dont know i haven't heard it in person yet) .. but other than that it's probably the beloved the 8 into 1 sound your hearing! :D

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
The Wilson's old class one cars, that used to sound awesome were 8:1 exhaust! I love the high pitched sounds like the duralast truck and wilson's.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
the duralast truck was amazing!
My personal favorite of this type of exhaust was Letners Tatum.... that SCREAMED! not to mention they were always on the pipe.

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction

Dave Simpson

Reaction
Most of you kids were probably to young to remember my Rotary Mazda Class 2 car. Very loud, very different sound.

Attachments

randy s

Reaction
The Wilson's old class one cars, that used to sound awesome were 8:1 exhaust! I love the high pitched sounds like the duralast truck and wilson's.
the duralast truck had a v-10 triton motor which added to the gnarlyness. ivan commented on tv [ a long time ago] that it sounded better than it ran. sour grapes anyone?

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
the duralast truck had a v-10 triton motor which added to the gnarlyness. ivan commented on tv [ a long time ago] that it sounded better than it ran. sour grapes anyone?
Not really, I've heard Dave say he used the gas pedal to brace himself through the ruff sections....... Meaning he just held it pinned to the floor all the time.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
The 8 into 1 is gonna sound so loud and gnarly, that even the chupacabras are gonna be scared!!
No way Kicker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The picture makes it look like a Danzio motor?!?!?!?!?!? And the Yokohama's?????

HMMMMMMMMMMMM:rolleyes:

randy s

Reaction
Not really, I've heard Dave say he used the gas pedal to brace himself through the ruff sections....... Meaning he just held it pinned to the floor all the time.
it was just a tv commentary deal when ivan was doing the color on the broadcast soon after the duralast started running the v-10. all i know is what i heard on the tube. you don't have to tell me that the duralast did'nt haul ass. awesome truck. sounded nasty as hell. ran like strip-ped assed ape. besides. what the hell does ivan know anyway right? ja ja.

xjchaser

Reaction
Most of you kids were probably to young to remember my Rotary Mazda Class 2 car. Very loud, very different sound.
I remember I also remember the huge flames that shot out the exhaust on deceleration. That looked really crazy at night with the different exhaust note and the flames shooting out the back :D

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
Sour apples? Absolutley, after the Baja 2000 :(:p:( O and didn't Savage build that truck? If that's right does that have anything to do with the sour apples as well? HAHA

PollosMtrsprt's

Reaction
the wilson class 1 sounds sweet, jumping out of subject the new Chet Huffman trophy truck sounds awsome.....