cool video / commercial

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Thats sick!! I wonder how much of that was computer and how much was real?

kjmiller1

Reaction
ha ha, thats cool and I was wondering the same thing. I thinks its just good advertising, because I watched it like 5 times trying to figure why those dang tires rolled up hill!

kjmiller1

Reaction
the tires must be really out of balance, with all the weight towards the top

gary

Reaction
"At one point three tyres, amazingly, roll uphill. They do so because inside they have been weighted with bolts and screws which have been positioned with fingertip care so that the slightest kiss of kinetic energy pushes them over, onward and, yes, upward. During the pre-shoot set-ups, film assistants had to tiptoe round the set so as not to disturb the feather-sensitive superstructure of the arranged metalwork. The slightest tremor of an ill-judged hand could have undone hours of work."

taken from the link to a uk newspaper...

now it all makes sense.....

Tomack

Reaction
yeah you could see how the tire took off slow then picked up speed towards the end. Lots of top end weight. Just like me once I start runnig I go slow but as I get giong my top end keeps going even though my feet are trying to stop. I bet there is alot of R/D in that!!!!! What will they come up with next. That was bad assssss!!!!!!
<font color="red"> </font color> <font color="red"> </font color>