Coors beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I heard this from a friend. He said part of the money that you spend on coors beer goes to closing the desert down. Is this true? I heard the same with personalized liscence plates.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Coors supports the Sierra club...enough reason for me not to tap the rockies...also its piss taste. AS for the license plates...this was discussed a while back.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

Bonzen

Reaction
Well we drink coors like every weekend in the desert....so if this is true then I'm switching to another beer! And about the personalized license plates...whats the verdict on that?

Thanks.

-Ryan

bonzenproductions.com

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Plates pay for clean oceans, mountains, etc...no desert closures involved. Can the Coors...no pun intended.

Kris

Eric_M

Reaction
what is it with those tree hugin punks and trying to save a tree, or save a plant, or save the ocean? not that i go throwin trash inthe ocean or anything. i mean it isnt like the desert gonna blow away, its not gonne be any different then from now. and from personal sightings where i go deer hunting, the tree huggers (sierra club mainly where i go hunting) make a HUGE fit if i break a branch when im hiking! but they (the sierra club/ tree huggers) go and carve 6 foot wide hiking trails out of brush you cant even see 2 feet into!!! so whats my problem with that? well i guess its ok for a tree hugger to cut up a large portion of area to make a hiking tral through, but its not ok for republicans to break one branch!!!!! what the hell is this world coming to???? who wants to give up thier microwave oven for a spear and a fire on an open plane or a cave??? well if all of you let the democrats take over the world, thats what they will do! and they will firts; dis arm the world (take all fire arms away from every person!!!!!) they will try to get rid of all modern technology!!!! the democrats want to go back in time when man was hunting with a spear and a club!!!! do we want those tree huggin basterds to be able to do that??? HELL NO!!!!!! and for all of you who go to the desert, you better vote for people who arent trying to shut hunting areas and off-roading areas down! or else the above will take place in a matter of time!!! dont let the democrats win at all costs!!! they will destroy the earth as we live in it now!!!!!! now that ive said whats on my mind, what do you all thin\k about what i have said??? thank you,

Eric

sand is for people who lack the skills to navigate objects

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Republicans took control...settle down now. Just because CA got screwed it is not the end of the world... things will still be looking up real soon.

Kris

Eric_M

Reaction
ya i know that, but im just saying in general, i was just speaking my mind, cant rag on a guy for his own personal opinion. and by the way i exaderated a little by saying they will take over the world and all.... kinda got cought up in the moment. lol, and i know its not the end of the world. just speakin my mind there

FORDTECH

Reaction
nice to know there are other people on this board that shoot. have you ever seen a seirra club member in the dez they are trying to preserve? i havent

im not afraid of dying ,i just dont want to be there when it happens !

Eric_M

Reaction
actually i have, there was a bunch of people that were trying to keep me and a bunch of my friends from entering a spacific area of the desert and they all had "HSCM" (Honorary sierra clum member) shirts on and tried to form a chain across the road in front of us. they did it right in the middle of a canyon too so we couldnt just back up, so the lead truck kinda inched up to them then finally pushed them out of the way with the front of his truck! so, they aperently are out there, but i dont think thre are as many people as they say there really are.

(PS) what and where do you go hunting FORDTECH? or do you just go target shooting?

Later, Eric

Bryan_D

Reaction
Just nudge them with your bumper a little their dread locks should cusion the fall when they bang their head. Plus flannel is very giving and washes nicely from tire marks.

Eric_M

Reaction
lol, im sure it does, as well as thier rainbow shirt or pink triangle symboled shirt they have on under the flannel also helps with the fall. eather that or the guy that was probably hugging the guy you nudge will break his fall. lol

84toy

Reaction
the only beer i won't drink (besides coors cause it tastes shi**y) comes from Philip Morris (Miller). And that's cause they support C.A.M.P.

Jason

jeff

Reaction
Well speaking of Beer... I can't stand Bud or Bud Light because of what it does to me in the morning the day after. MGD is okie dokie but doesn't always do it for me. Coors (full leaded version) is great because even though it tasted bad it was strong enough to get the job done and didn't have any nasty side-effects. Now that I've banned Coors and Miller from my list I'm left with few cheap options. Guess it's Pacifico (not cheap) or Tecate (pretty cheap) for a while. Anyone tried that new Sam Adams Light?

Other than the annoying commercial guy and my strong dislike for the city of Boston (don't ask), is there any reason not to support Sam Adams? I wonder if Beer_Man has any insider tips?

Aloha

Tyson

Reaction
I personally have always been a fan of Sam Adams beer. However, the new sam lite is disgusting! just remembering the taste as I'm writing this is making me ill, it reminded me of like a Natural Ice (no offense to any natty ice fans) but those beers just don't cut it IMO.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
I will never buy Sam Adams again. They started out as "who needs a light beer, you'll never see Sam Adams sell a light beer," then of course for money they end up making a light beer. So I won't buy from them anymore.

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
Hey guys and gals here we go again with this same rumor that was started about 6 to 9 months ago about Coors.A friend told me Coors gives money to this club and that club.GET THE FACTS AND CALL COORS DIRECTLY AND GET THE TRUTH.You are free to drink any beer you want but don't base your decision on a word of a friend who doesn't have the facts!

BEERMAN

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
This subject is brought up every few months and no one has ever proved it. Please someone bring some solid info to the table before you bash a big company. Also if you dont like something dont drink it, why get on a board and complain about it??

"faster than it looks"

Status
Not open for further replies.