COPS Race Team

burro8

Reaction
Is the COPS Team still racing SCORE? I know they did NORRA but do not see them on the Baja 500 entry list.

Ben77

Reaction
Wasn't it at the 1k last year where few days beforwhand, Score said; heres your money back!. Due to the Monster Girl thing

osborne

Reaction
I was thinking the same thing. Then I recalled one getting run over. Not sure who was involved or if that is what was being referred to.

One-Eyed Peter

Reaction
That accident was at the start of the 2018 Baja 1000. We were at that race but out at our first pit. Was terrible to hear the initial report. However, I never heard it was negligence or recklessness on COPS part. Supposedly the Monster girl was posing for a photo right next to a vehicle and the tire clipped her and threw her down. So I’m not sure what it has to do with them not entering the 500 this year. I know someone on here has more detail than me but I just thought I would chime in since it seems like misinformation can get out of hand quick on here.

Big Whitey

Reaction
That’s pretty much the way I heard it also. Then I heard that the girl ( I’m pretty sure) tried to sue Score and they said no and put it on the Cops team. Cops said BS and then either Score or Cops decided Cops was not doing score anymore. That’s how I heard it.

Offspring

Reaction
Certainly could be other things but with all the defund stuff, the current living on the streets thing, and nobody carrying the program, it doesn't take much to imagine why. Not that they need the show to race.

All their social media platforms have been dormant for a year now.

Last edited:

43mod

Reaction
Too bad . My first 500 that crew took my wife in like family and kept her in fresh updates on us long after they were done racing .

E.Hagle

Reaction
First "those who shall not be named on race dezert" gets them kicked off of TV, then SCORE gives them the boot.
What a shame. That is not a good look for SCORE.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
First "those who shall not be named on race dezert" gets them kicked off of TV, then SCORE gives them the boot.
What a shame. That is not a good look for SCORE.
Kicked off TV? How is that even possible besides the anti-cop climate that we deal with today.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Sarcasm does not bleed well through text so it's hard to tell if you're being serious or not.
What I meant was the show Cops was kicked off the air? Thought that was because of what's been going on in our country was all.

jon coleman

Reaction
bummer, hope they didnt spend a lot prepping only to be told no 500 ,almost as bad as leading by SIX strokes in a pga after three rounds only to be told "Stay home, you have a cold'