COPS Race Team

JDDurfey

Reaction
bummer, hope they didnt spend a lot prepping only to be told no 500 ,almost as bad as leading by SIX strokes in a pga after three rounds only to be told "Stay home, you have a cold'
There is more to the story of the golfer. He has refused to get the vaccine, which I don't blame him for, and now they are targeting him because he has been vocal about it. I guarantee you that if he was in 30th place they wouldn't have said a thing, but since he was winning they magically found a positive test.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
I don't know if I would say sport as much as life in general these days. The photog got his shot, so to speak, so there is NO WAY he could be at fault, right?

Tube ride

Reaction
1BE03D17-FB90-4B73-AD20-DCF2FEE1CEA4.pngShe has made a full recovery!! That’s not the first time someone got clipped in line like that

jon coleman

Reaction
flight decks at night during flight ops is scary, was told keep head on a swivel&, when i was Very young to watch out for cars, something about mixing big nasty machines& people when sh t happens, be safe rDc!

Zambo

Reaction
There is more to the story of the golfer. He has refused to get the vaccine, which I don't blame him for, and now they are targeting him because he has been vocal about it. I guarantee you that if he was in 30th place they wouldn't have said a thing, but since he was winning they magically found a positive test.
Intentionally targeted for being vocal about the vaccine? Where did you hear this bullschyt story?

The covid protocols for the PGA tour have been in place since they resumed playing a year ago. Vaccinated players have been exempt from these protocols for some time now, yet only about half of them have gotten vaccinated. The rest still deal with the protocols, which include getting tested if you come in contact with an infected person. If you test positive, which was confirmed with a 2nd test, you can't play. Simple as that.

jon coleman

Reaction
Intentionally targeted for being vocal about the vaccine? Where did you hear this bullschyt story?

The covid protocols for the PGA tour have been in place since they resumed playing a year ago. Vaccinated players have been exempt from these protocols for some time now, yet only about half of them have gotten vaccinated. The rest still deal with the protocols, which include getting tested if you come in contact with an infected person. If you test positive, which was confirmed with a 2nd test, you can't play. Simple as that.
and you must wear three masks as per the " protocols", 99.9% survival rate, hcq Does work, and the pga is dead to me, next

Zambo

Reaction
and you must wear three masks as per the " protocols", 99.9% survival rate, hcq Does work, and the pga is dead to me, next
I'm sure the PGA will be crushed to learn that their number one superfan is no longer going to tune in. I hear they're having an emergency meeting about the situation tonight in order to devise a strategy to win your heart back.

jon coleman

Reaction
golf sucks, im into the nba& there pro Trump stance, i really like la bron james, An America first kinda patriot, golf is sooo selfish, besides, now that tiger bit the dust, that band wagon has long since departed

Chainguide

Reaction
Maybe it has to do with the Cops team suing SCORE? I know I would not be doing business with someone who has sued me.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Nobody got run over at the start line of ANY race when me & my crew ran staging (between 2000 and 2013). Even when the "D2G effect" raised the B1K entries to almost 500 in 2005.