COPS Racing Team New HQ -- Looking for pictures of our cars in action

TARHEEL

Reaction
Hey everybody! The COPS Racing Team is moving into new, larger digs and while we have a ton of footage from the events we've participated in, I was hoping to put the call out to see if anyone out there has any cool pictures of our 12 car or 1 car in action to adorn the walls of our shop & offices. We're planning on blowing them up to mondo proportions and hanging them everywhere. If we use them, I'll send you a COPS t-shirt or something. I know this is kind of a goofy request, but I know there are some great shots out there and we'd be honored to include them in our shop.

You can email me at bryan@cops.com

BCNU

shutterbug

Reaction
I will look to see what I got I may have one or two of the 1 car at terribles off the start line hopefully its good enough for you

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
If you can afford a new larger building you can afford to buy some pics from the guys who stand out in the dirt all day long!! There are tons of pics out there from them.

baja619

Reaction

swiftracing5

Reaction

Wheres my Tshirt

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
If you can afford a new larger building you can afford to buy some pics from the guys who stand out in the dirt all day long!! There are tons of pics out there from them.

DITTO!!! Feel free to give back to the off road community..

Baja Fool

Reaction
Here's a couple of shots....

Attachments

• P1018753.jpg
    P1018753.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 230
  • P1018760.jpg
    P1018760.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 223

TARHEEL

Reaction

Completely agree! I'm looking to buy some shots from Durka and Trackside so far (just came back to the thread tonight). Thanks for everyone pointing us in the right direction. We definitely want to give back to the guys that are out that working their asses off in the sun...I'm one of them! I didn't mean to make it sound like we were fishing for freebies from the pros...I was just casting the net out there and seeing whats the what. I figured there might be a few fans out there that have epic shots that would love to know they are hanging on the wall of someone's shop, that's all. No disrespect to anyone trying to make a living. After all, aren't we all?

Peace and love! Peace and love!

BCNU

:eek:

TARHEEL

Reaction
Bryan just wanted to know how you like our old pre-runner?

LOVE IT! Had a chance to take it out near Primm a month or so ago. Can't wait to bring it to baja! Have you seen it since we re-painted it? I'll post some pix later (I'm on my iPhone)! We were using it to shoot car-to-car action shots of PAB and he christened it in roost for us...it went from black to brown really quick. I'm trying to convince John to let me enter it in the mil, haha!

BCNU

deano

McDeano
Reaction
"BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS, WHAT GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU, BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS" ... sorry i had to do it ?? :eek: :cool:

TARHEEL

Reaction
Brian

I'll get you banners if you guys would like a few.

Let me know.

Bus: Wow, hadn't thought of that! Going from a cubby-hole to a real shop is really a learning experience. I've gotten a lot of great emails from some great people with opportunities to work within the racing community to get the shop going. I've also found a lot of pictures that I didn't know were out there from a bunch of cool guys/websites -- I had no idea how many photogs go to these events!

I'll ask Joe about the banners & get back to you. You know I think it'd rock!

BCNU

TARHEEL

Reaction
I'm pretty sure that they've written into the Miranda Rights the right to sing 'bad boys' at any time during your arrest...

Tundranation

Reaction
Does this new shop have anything to do with the rumor Cops Racing is adding a TT to their arsenal ?? :eek::D