CORDR at the EXPO

Paige

Reaction
CORDR is raising money again through our Annual Raffle - we don't have a tube bender this year - but we do have some great stuff - Stop by our booth on 453 Panamint Trail =)

All Tix are $5 and you do not need to be present to win!

EXPO Raffle ~

An autographed K & N Leather Jacket
One signed Ivan Stewart Die Cast Trucks donated by Ivan.
One Motoralla M1125 mobile radios donated by Frank Hines of Telcom/Motion Tire

Clean Up Raffle ~

Deaver Springs is providing a set of rear springs
Donahoe Racing is providing a set of 7100 Bilstein Shocks,
Another of Ivan's signed trucks
Two Motoralla M1125 mobile radios donated by Frank Hines

Tickets for each raffle are $5 - all this money goes to CORDR.

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>

L&SMotorsports

Reaction
Well, it's clean-up time again, and we need some help on a few things. First thing is the BLM is asking us to go to some remote areas. The company that donates the dumpsters can only bring them to the s/f area at Outlet Center Drive. We are hoping to help the BLM out by having some groups head out to a few remote areas and do some clean-up out there and bring it back to the dumpsters or the dump directly. One area I know could use some of our loving is Hodge Road. The BLM is going to give us some other locations. So if you have a group of trucks, or don't mind joining in a group to hit these areas, please let us know.

Another problem is more and more people are picking up nails in their tires in the s/f area. I was thinking if there is anybody out there, like a electric motor rebuilding place, that can provide us with some magnets so we can maybe hit some of the camp fire rings. I know that they can be pretty heavy, so if anybody has any ideas or suggestions, or can provide us with some magnets, please let me know.

I would like to add that the Stoddard Valley area looks really good. Not only is this a compliment to all the volunteers from past OCD and Bill Markel clean-ups, but to the users who are taking care of our lands between these events. The BLM knows that we care, and that there is a tremendous difference since these clean-ups have started. Keep up the good work, and hope you all can attend or donate to OCD III. See you at the CORDR booth this weekend.

Later

RacnCPA

Reaction
Very well said Tim and Paige.

I would like everyone to know that it is not too late to make a donation to the Coalition of Off-Road Desert Racers for the upcoming Operation Clean Desert III. We have a booth at the Off-Road Expo where you can make a donation or feel free to send checks to my office:

Coalition of Off-Road Desert Racers (C.O.R.D.R.)
C/O Sheryl Cannon, Treasurer
536 S. Second Avenue, Suite E
Covina, CA 91723

Cash should not be mailed, but is gladly accepted. You can bring it to the Expo or again to my office in Covina. You can make donations at the Clean-Up, but it helps us to have the funds prior to the event so we can pay our vendors for the services and products they are providing the organization.

Donations are accepted all year long so feel free to give to the cause, we all want our deserts open for our use and use by future generations. To those who have already donated, THANK YOU, without you our mission could not be accomplished.

See you at the Expo.

PS If you want to donate but just don't have the cash right now, please call my office (626-653-2023) and perhaps we can work out payment by credit card, running the charges through my company on behalf of CORDR. Thank you.

Sc