Corona Area RC Spots

xLIVETODAYx

Reaction
Anyone know of any fun places to play with the good ol RC spots in or around Corona? I just moved up here and had a lot of spots down in Menifee but now I can't find anything...

Any help would be awesome!

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
Anyone know of any fun places to play with the good ol RC spots in or around Corona? I just moved up here and had a lot of spots down in Menifee but now I can't find anything...

Are you looking for actual tracks or play spots?

xLIVETODAYx

Reaction
Either or... I don't think there is any "pay" tracks but i'm really just looking for options at this point... I have walked all around where I live looking for stuff but nothing fun...

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
There are Hidden BMX trails in corona :)

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Care to explain where and how to get there? I am off of Lincoln, south of the 91... :)

Thanks!

I totally would... but then I would have to kill you:eek::cool:

Reaction
I haven't lived there in fourteen years but is Break-A-Way raceway still in Norco off the 15? Probably not. That place used to be good times.

Reaction

thats funny i live in menifee and im building a track on about 1 acre. im hoping to have it open to the public for 1/8th 1/10th and 1/5th cars
hit me up if anyone wants to come over and drive

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
thats funny i live in menifee and im building a track on about 1 acre. im hoping to have it open to the public for 1/8th 1/10th and 1/5th cars
hit me up if anyone wants to come over and drive

im ready to rock and roll... Lets do that dam thing!