• Forum membership has its advantages....

Coronavirus? What Events Next..

Bink Designs

Just heard Ultra4 Stampede was shutdown now got confirmation the "Vendor Expo" Thursday & Friday at Easter Jeep Safari is shutdown. (Not the entire event itself, just the expo.)

What's next ?? Please don't tell me Mexico.

J Prich

Just heard Ultra4 Stampede was shutdown now got confirmation the "Vendor Expo" Thursday & Friday at Easter Jeep Safari is shutdown. (Not the entire event itself, just the expo.)

What's next ?? Please don't tell me Mexico.
Honestly it's not out of the realm...at what point do the borders start closing? Will be interesting to see how the next few weeks play out. While everyone else is out stocking up on TP, we're filling the fridge with carne asada and tortillas. We might have dirty butts but our bellies will be full, lol.

Klaus

Administrator
Left/Right/Center politics... all amazing topics, however on RDC politics strictly belong into their own box.

PURPLE In case you didn't know is our politics, free speech area. It gets a tad rowdy there at times and that is ok. Thats why it is in its own area. Forum membership is required to enter into the DMZ.

Please keep this thread event and racing related.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Klaus

Administrator
Friends of friends in the border patrol community are hearing some whispers of “border disruptions”. The next week or two will be very interesting. If this thing spreads quickly, I can see the borders getting shut down completely.
Air-travel from Europe is now restricted effective Friday. Things are moving quick. If the borders are open I will commit to spectating San Felipe.

J Prich

Friends of friends in the border patrol community are hearing some whispers of “border disruptions”. The next week or two will be very interesting. If this thing spreads quickly, I can see the borders getting shut down completely.
Agreed. It’s day to day but stopping the inflow of people who might have it is going to be high on the list. If you’re stopping people from flying in from Asia and Europe, seems like a logical next step to seal the border too.

green787

Klaus, I won't post in Purple any more.... 10,000 posts is enough..... (I don't even lurk).... But since this is a national emergency, can we exempt this thread from going to Purple.... The POTUS just said we are all in this together.... The off road community can beat anything......

Klaus

Administrator
Klaus, I won't post in Purple any more.... 10,000 posts is enough..... But since this is a national emergency, can we exempt this thread from going to Purple.... The POTUS just said we are all in this together.... The off road community can beat anything......
Of course...great idea.

Condition is it doesn't turn into politics. There is no blaming involved.
For those that want to express themself politically do so in the Purple forum section.

Also everyone please don't succumb with fear. Stay positive as its higher vibration and healthier.

jon coleman

has any experts determined if c. 19 virus is ' engineered' or a natural mutation?, some of the sky is falling types are saying it is a 'weaponized virus'what im asking is this just the 19th natural corona virus respritory ailment or is it man made?,

Last edited:

green787

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
I'll be scared of it when those in the medical community are scared of it.

NBA season just got postponed because 1 player has it.

bajafox

Accepted
NBA season canceled due to a player testing positive.

Tom Hanks and wife flew in from Australia tested positive.

I have to admit, I wasnt too concerned about it since my wife and I have been quarantined at home with a new baby the last month, only going out for food and toiletries, but I go back to work on Monday. My brother works for EHS at my company, they had an emergency meeting this weekend due to a possible contamination at our San Francisco site. My concern went from 1-2 out of 10 to very high 8 or 9. My baby was in NICU for 6 weeks because he was a premie, he's a miracle baby in my eyes. I dont want anything to happen to him while this virus is spreading around.

johndjmix

Theres left and right sides to politics....then theirs RaceDezert. Where you can fight with someone for pages and pages, and when your broke down in Baja at 4am they will still come help you all night.

Good group of guys we got here.

--John

Dwoods669

I was thinking you will see contingencies cancel at the 250 and Laughlin. I do worry the 250 and NORRA get postponed due to travel restrictions.

crafty

NBA season canceled due to a player testing positive.

Tom Hanks and wife flew in from Australia tested positive.

I have to admit, I wasnt too concerned about it since my wife and I have been quarantined at home with a new baby the last month, only going out for food and toiletries, but I go back to work on Monday. My brother works for EHS at my company, they had an emergency meeting this weekend due to a possible contamination at our San Francisco site. My concern went from 1-2 out of 10 to very high 8 or 9. My baby was in NICU for 6 weeks because he was a premie, he's a miracle baby in my eyes. I dont want anything to happen to him while this virus is spreading around.
I have a miracle baby that is now 5. Stay self quarantined as much as possible!! I couldn’t imagine doing it all over again with this virus floating around