Coronavirus? What Events Next..

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
motorhome living is looking better& better,' I AM staying home officer, its just mobile, sir'

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
It's a little more than stocking up in our neck of the woods. A Costco around us did 1.375 million yesterday. That's one store in one day!

Advertising supports this site

ace_photo

GET SOME
RDC Crypto
Website
www.getsomephoto.com
WRC Mexico just ended early and sent everyone home

Diego Sinhue Rodríguez Vallejo, Governor of Guanajuato: “In co-ordination with the organising committee of Rally Guanajuato México, and due to the closure of some destination airports for teams and visitors from foreign countries, the decision to move forward the awards and closing ceremony of the event to this evening has been confirmed. We support and respect this decision, which has been made based on the availability of destination airports. The State of Guanajuato continues without any confirmed cases of COVID19 and with all the corresponding prevention mechanisms in place.”

paranoid56

RDC Crypto
Klaus, my liberalism only extends to our borders.... You are more "worldly" than I am.... Your ," I love my fate / Amor Fati. " attitude explains much about the younger generation.... How does all of Italy, and indeed the world, ignore the White Elephant on the Coffee table???? The white elephant is HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???? Are we just going to let it happen again..????... Is one man's right to eat a bat, greater than my right to live....???
um, the guy in the whitehouse is how it happened and how it happened so quick lol

JerryB

RDC Crypto
OMG, this thread is like the people who have C19, it just won't die! It's the e'fing flu people! It comes around every year! It's only important now because the fake news has made it important! The Clinton's are suspected of killing more people (allegedly) but there's not a never ending thread about that.

I keep seeing posts saying I have a friend who's a Dr and they say...... I do too, and have gotten their versions of the impacts, real and perceived. I'm not going to regurgitate what I was told because in reality it's their opinion; a professionals opinion but an opinion none the less. All I'll say about it is "it's the damn flu." Get on with your lives. You should be washing your hands regularly regardless of what going around.

I would go out on a limb (based on my life experience of 50 years being a man and having known many others of the males of the human species) the vast majority of people contributing to or reading this thread would, or may have, gone out tonight and met a complete stranger at a bar and taken her (or him, whatever your preference) home and had, let's say "a good time" unprotected without giving a thought to contracting an STD or HIV. But the world should come to a stand still for a new flu strain? C'mon!!!!

Zambo

RDC Crypto
If you are sitting around wondering "How is this happening? This is just the flu! Why is everybody freaking out?"....and the only answer you can come up with is liberal media and everybody is a whimp or Trump said bad words, then you simply are not connecting the dots. You simply refuse to accept what is really going on because you don't want to believe it. Massive companies aren't shutting their doors due to peer pressure and breathless MSM. Entire countries aren't telling everyone to go into total lockdown because of Donald Trump or CNN or whatever conspiracy theory or political BS you ascribe to. This stuff is happening because the people who make these decisions know stuff that you don't know sitting around surfing facebook and choking down huffpo and drudge and trying to shoehorn all the answers into your narrow political belief system. The doctors I know didn't get their degrees taking online courses from University of Phoenix...they went to top schools, have top practices and are the type doctors that billionaires fly across the world to see when they get sick. And they are all telling their families to stay home and away from other people as much as possible. That being said I'm not infectious disease expert and none of the most dire stuff may come to fruition, but I know who's advice I'm following.

JerryB

RDC Crypto
If you are sitting around wondering "How is this happening? This is just the flu! Why is everybody freaking out?"....and the only answer you can come up with is liberal media and everybody is a whimp or Trump said bad words, then you simply are not connecting the dots. You simply refuse to accept what is really going on because you don't want to believe it. Massive companies aren't shutting their doors due to peer pressure and breathless MSM. Entire countries aren't telling everyone to go into total lockdown because of Donald Trump or CNN or whatever conspiracy theory or political BS you ascribe to. This stuff is happening because the people who make these decisions know stuff that you don't know sitting around surfing facebook and choking down huffpo and drudge and trying to shoehorn all the answers into your narrow political belief system. The doctors I know didn't get their degrees taking online courses from University of Phoenix...they went to top schools, have top practices and are the type doctors that billionaires fly across the world to see when they get sick. And they are all telling their families to stay home and away from other people as much as possible. That being said I'm not infectious disease expert and none of the most dire stuff may come to fruition, but I know who's advice I'm following.
Amazing you were able to develop such a picture of me from 3 paragraphs. Just for the record, I don't have nor do I use, surf, look at, read or troll FB, huffpost, Drudge, Instagram or any others you'd like to name, just RDC.

I simply gave my own personal opinion in regards to the hysteria the world has found itself in over this apparent new flu strain, should I apologise for it being different than yours? No one, including myself, has denied the young, elderly or those with pre-existing medical conditions "could" be affected more than others and should take precautions, just like with ANY OTHER FLU. If you paid attention to what I said, the media has reported on this till they're blue in the face and stirred a good portion of the public up into a frenzy. You can form your own opinions as to why; if I wanted to give mine I'll take it to the purple thread.

As far as your " my doctor's are smarter than your doctor's".... I really don't know what to say, congrats. Have a good night.

PS: blue shop towels work just as good as TP, just don't flush them.

Zambo

RDC Crypto
Amazing you were able to develop such a picture of me from 3 paragraphs. Just for the record, I don't have nor do I use, surf, look at, read or troll FB, huffpost, Drudge, Instagram or any others you'd like to name, just RDC.

I simply gave my own personal opinion in regards to the hysteria the world has found itself in over this apparent new flu strain, should I apologise for it being different than yours? No one, including myself, has denied the young, elderly or those with pre-existing medical conditions "could" be affected more than others and should take precautions, just like with ANY OTHER FLU. If you paid attention to what I said, the media has reported on this till they're blue in the face and stirred a good portion of the public up into a frenzy. You can form your own opinions as to why; if I wanted to give mine I'll take it to the purple thread.

As far as your " my doctor's are smarter than your doctor's".... I really don't know what to say, congrats. Have a good night.

PS: blue shop towels work just as good as TP, just don't flush them.

I wasn’t directing my post toward you or anyone else specifically. If I was I would have quoted you. My post is a general statement made after reading tons of opinions about this whole thing over the last couple weeks and i should also say that it reflects how my feelings about this have evolved from disgust at what I initially considered to be the typical overreaction that accompanies any new illness.

Kartman

Media Goon
RDC Crypto
Website
DurkaDurkaPhoto.com
SCORE not canceling San Felipe is incredibly irresponsible at this point. Every major motorsports organization is taking measures. Just makes our sport look even more unprofessional than it already is.
Pat you sound like the same people you are sh}tting on in the Mint threads....

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
same illness,( flu) new strain of virrus, wrapped in velcro I've been told, ' stickey',,thats why china getting it bad, heavy death stickers',it can grab on to the lungs& hang on while your coughing up a lung,

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
same illness,( flu) new strain of virrus, wrapped in velcro I've been told, ' stickey',,thats why china getting it bad, heavy death stickers',it can grab on to the lungs& hang on while your coughing up a lung,

The next time the RDC community turns on you.... don't expect my support.,....

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto
Early detection to reduce spread.
Understanding asymptomatic rates.
Ensuring those that work with immune compromised are safe.
Sequencing positive tests to identify transmission, introduction of new strains, and mutations.
Some of those I agree with, but some no. In the case of this virus, it appears that it can go 14-21 days with no symptoms, but still be spreadable by the carrier who may never show symptoms. So is your fix to test 330,000,000 people in a week for a virus we didn't know existed 2 weeks ago? With a virus like this, asymptomatic rates don't matter after the first 2 weeks because it has already spread beyond control at that point. Ensuring those with compromised systems should ALREADY BE watching their contact during flu and virus season, no? Mutations? Don't matter until they actually happen, and that is, again, a reactionary act that they are ready for as they are with every outbreak of everything. No one saw this coming because it is a new virus, not a returning old one like what they practice for every year. This genie was out of the bottle long before anyone figured it out. Some reports from China now show they were aware of it as early as October, but didn't tell the world. That is 2 more months to prepare that the Chinese denied the rest of the world.

Ikaika

RDC Crypto
We are scheduled to attend / participate in this years NORRA 1000.........does anyone have good intel on if this event will go on as planned ?
We are traveling from a far away place and need to figure out how ( or if ) airline cancellations are necessary with enough time to not get raped by the airline industry.
Any good intel would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.....

Zambo

RDC Crypto
As of now NORRA says they’re racing, but at the rate things are changing I have serious doubts. You’re not going to get raped by the airline industry all those change and cancellation fees have been suspended.

CHINOLAS

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
We are scheduled to attend / participate in this years NORRA 1000.........does anyone have good intel on if this event will go on as planned ?
We are traveling from a far away place and need to figure out how ( or if ) airline cancellations are necessary with enough time to not get raped by the airline industry.
Any good intel would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.....

Hello, no changes to our plans, we are going forward as planned based on what our racing family wants, we have been monitoring the situation and weather has a lot to do on the Covid-19 spread, the virus is not resistant to the heat and temperatures above 50 F, Baja´s average temperature in the last month has always been above that, Mexico´s confirmed cases are imported cases only and not local spread it is stated in the world health organizations latest report https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...0314-sitrep-54-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=dcd46351_6 the warmer it gets the better and that is good news for all of us, let's be positive and take care of ourselves to be ready for fun next month.

Unknown-1.png

Ikaika

RDC Crypto
Zambo.......Thank you for your reply & opinion......I too am doubtful.......but ???

Chinolas.....Thank you for the detailed outline & stats.

Information is key.......Thank you again.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
thanx for the heads up, but realise this , at this point in my life i could Really care less, besides, i aint scared( yet)

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
So called "normal people" are hoarding here in L.A. because they are afraid the hoarders will get everything.....