• Forum membership has its advantages....

Coronavirus? What Events Next..

Bricoop

LA and SF seem to be similarly impacted. Although many Jeffersonians would scoff at the fact that SF is considered "Northern California".

In between, it seems to be very localized from my personal experience.

IE. I work in expensive-Santa Barbara (everyone panicked and hoarded) but live an hour away in cheaper-Lompoc (much less panic).
I’d love some Jockos right now.

green787

Bro_Gill ..... The mayor of your great city of Big Bear just tested positive for Covid19 even though he did everything he could to avoid it... Is the virus in the freeking air??????????

green787

Robert, he said he visited exotic and foreign lands, including your Mom's basement. He said you took off her oven mitt when you shook hands. And just to be clear, I do not live in the City of Big Bear Lake, I live in Big Bear City.
East Side.....!!!! (of the lake) ........ Well, after my mom died I followed family tradition and moved upstairs.... So if you ever need somewhere to "shelter in place"...... let me know on this web site....!!!!!

Actual Oven Mitt
1584974882667.png

Last edited:

jon coleman

devolped means do they got a bathroom& a picknick table that has a trash can, plaster city is un devolped, still open , for now...
good crowd this weekend, it was nice to get out and just get the fu k away and hike around, no snakes yet, but the flowers are starting, all the rain its going to be a good year for all the Pretty , lovely flowers😍

Bro_Gill

John, while technically correct, don't be surprised if Johnny Wannabe Law tells you differently. In the national forests, the 'rangers' have self determined that improved means the area you pull over to the side of the road is paved, so it's improved. Yes, this has gone to court and they lost, but it doesn't stop them from still threatening people with it.

joshmx88

I was at outlet center all weekend, left yesterday. some peeps out in small groups, mostly families. No rangers or law enforcement out there yet.....

Bro_Gill

I saw someone post they were at Ocotillo yesterday and a ranger handed them a paper that said starting Tuesday all access roads will be blocked and they will give fines to anyone caught riding or camping.
Ocotillo is State though, so Mein Heir Newsome can enforce anything he wants on that land. Also, really digging the fact that people are being asked for 'Ze Papers' to show that you are essential so you can be out and about.

green787

One small incident of looting and Garcetti will have tanks on the streets....

OFFRD-JNKIE

I told my wife last night NYC will be the first ones to have the guard mobilize for law enforcement, not only from looting but they have 4K cops out with symptoms.

jon coleman

let the crackdown begin, the state goon squads cant wait to ' strap on' there tacticool gear and stomp some heads, 'O.K.', brother, i am ready.edit, aren't all people essential??,& there Are no illegal people( aliens, undocumented),im undocumented essential!

jon coleman

Oceanside& ib are open for surfing, now i can burn All that Fu ing fossel fuel to surf, hey mayor foolkner, kinda blows your climate action plan to h ll