• Forum membership has its advantages....

CORR Event Coverage

Klaus

Administrator
<iframe width=100% height=600 src="http://dirtnewz.com/events-06/corr-1/index.shtml" align=center frameborder=0 hspace=0 vspace=0 scrolling=yes >
</iframe>

Good coverage...too bad Tim Sanchez likes to talk crap about other people in the industry,photographers, and videographers trying to make a living.:mad:

Shame on you DirtNewz.

TaylorRacing

yea i'm not dig'n the negativity that was brought up, let people do there own thing in coverage of the sport. There is no need to try and bad mouth people to make your self look better if anything it i making you look childish! everyone in the off road industry is like a family, no need to insult them... everyone has to make a living, but i'm sure he started out with unlimited funds and didn't have any help in getting to where he is today. WAJ ease up buddy were all here for the same reason, off road racing. your not the only one that is able to do a write up on it

we all share the passion!

my 2 cents

-Mike

lump-dog

DezertScorpion said:
Good coverage...too bad Tim Sanchez likes to talk crap about other people in the industry,photographers, and videographers trying to make a living.:mad:

Shame on you DirtNewz.

Something about this post struck me as odd, so I put my detective hat on and did some searching.....

Guess what, struck gold! DezertScorpion, AKA Jaime Hernandez, Senior Editor of offroad.com. I would think that you would disclose that kind of information in your profile? It would appear you have an agenda here, to discredit your competition (isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?). You must think that because we play in the dirt we are stupid and naive. Shame on dirtnewz? Shame on you Jaime (and ulitimately offroad.com)! We now know who's signing your paychecks. nice try.....

Maybe if you read closer you would see that I have nothing to hide. My name is included on my profile and you know how to contact me if you have anything to say.

I don't have a hidden agenda...I just don't like Haters and attacks on anybody else trying to bring up Off-Road. I have many friends that shot photos and video. DirtNewz's attack on these working enthusiasts bringing the action back to the fans is a disgrace.

There is no need to take cheap shots at other dotcoms or photographers.

Things like this bring a bad name to Off-Roaders.

Last edited:

offroadaction

Lump Dog, did you read the whole article?

CORR race action images produced by the DirtNewz staff of photographers will be made available to all CORR race teams at absolutely no cost. Other websites and photographers charge an inordinate amount of well-earned dollars that could be used towards racing, for photographs they are simply privileged to take.
To me it sounds like a cheap shot to Jason at High Rev, Pappa Wheely and other awesome photographers that charge to pay for their equipment, gas, hotels, etc. It is not like these guys are buying new beamers with the money they make from selling photos. Granted, Dirt Newz has awesome coverage and the article was great at pumping the website, but it could have been done without the cheap shot.

lump-dog

The only people I see being offended by your so called "cheap shot" are those that are charging an "inordinate amount" of money for their service. If you are putting Jason and Pappa Wheely into that group of people (your statement, not mine), I guess that the article could've been directed towards them. If Jason and Pappa Wheely are straight up guys, and are selling their goods at a fair price, then I don't see what the fuss is about.

Maybe there is some behind the scenes drama that we aren't privvy to?

Last edited:

Klaus

Administrator
name of thread: CORR event coverage, you guys had a chance to talk about round one in this thread, instead it turned into "my coverage is better then yours".

Thread locked.