• Forum membership has its advantages....

Corr Media Day

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Had a great time at media day today. Renezeder's Titan looks sweet as well as Huseman's new pro-4. The Huseman truck is super sick. Mike Metzger was there lookin for a ride and hangin out. Rhonda Konitzer, Baldwin racing's new driver, was getting used to her new truck. This girl is a total sweetheart and will be a media darling! Marty Coyne had a little trouble with his brakes. After doing a couple laps on fire they got him stopped and extinguished the truck. The best part of the day for me was Three laps around the course in Travis Coyne's trophy truck. We got three seconds of airtime off the big jump. :D Thanks Travis, The rest of the drivers and crew that showed up, and Everyone at CORR for a great time!

Attachments

REEVESRacing

Inland Hills Photo said:
Looks like this weekend is going to be awesome. I will be there for sure. Nice shots Mike!
Ditto Mike...We'll be there too hanging out w/ Jason!...can't Wait to Spectate!;)

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Dez_Annihilation said:
Who was in the Monster #41 truck?
Jerry Welchel was driving the #41

Attachments

M_Solms

pappawheely said:
The best part of the day for me was Three laps around the course in Travis Coyne's trophy truck. We got three seconds of airtime off the big jump.
Where are the pictures from inside the truck during your ride Mike?
You weren't too busy hanging on were you?:D

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
pappawheely said:
The best part of the day for me was Three laps around the course in Travis Coyne's trophy truck.

so are TT racing, or was Travis just cruising it?

hoeker

pappawheely said:
Renezeder's Titan looks sweet as well as Huseman's new pro-4. The Huseman truck is super sick!
is that the greaves built pro-4 or did rick and dan build a new truck?

OldStroppeTeam

That picture of the Titan looks photo_shopped !!!!! It can't be real ????

teee heee heee