CORR on Speed TV Friday

hoeker

Reaction
The CORR Sportsman races will finally be aired on Speed channel this Friday night, and every Friday night until January 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Times are from 9-11pm EST (pacific 6-8) and from 2-4 am EST (pacific 11pm-1am) every race is also rebroadcast Thursdays around 3-4pm EST.

check out www.CORRacing.com for the complete schedule.

Nov. 29 is rounds 1 and 2 from Antigo, WI
Take the time to check out how we do things here in the midwest, you won't be dissapointed.

PS. Don't forget to check out the Superlift Ford in the Stock division. (that's me)

Build it right, Drive it hard.
www.rosshoek.com

hoeker

Reaction
The CORR Sportsman races are on SPEED again this friday!!! Same times. This week is round 5 from Crandon, WI and Round 6 from Bark River, MI.
I'm sure you won't be able to miss the Superlift Ford in either round of Stock racing as we had a couple of great races! You can ride along with me through both races with the In-truck camera. Check it Out!!

LIGHTS RIGHT
www.rosshoek.com

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Jeff, I saw a little bit of the sportsman racing lastend. I didn't put two and two together until just now. On your website it says that the superlift truck is sold...are you still racing it with a different owner or what?

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right.

hoeker

Reaction
the Superlift stock truck has been sold. gone to BITD class 8100. Superlift is back on board for next season and we're building a new Pro-2 to run in Sporty 2 for a year. Then hit the bigtimes!

LIGHTS RIGHT
www.rosshoek.com

hoeker

Reaction
what'd ya think of them BFG's with only 2 on the ground!! that's why i'm moving up. my bicycle's for prerunning (sorry i know), not racing!! LOL

LIGHTS RIGHT
www.rosshoek.com

Billy_the_Kid

Reaction
That was awesome to see it all through the in-truck camera. I can't wait to see next Friday with the rollover..lol

Superlift sure is getting their monies worth out of that in-truck. Possibly the top $$ Sportsman Sponsor on the JJ Reports?

<font color=orange>”I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”</font color=orange>

#817 CORR Stock
"The best crew in racing!!"

Bill Schmitt

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
Great shots from the incab camera, they need to do a whole lap deal so you can see the whole course.
Can't wait to see the new rig in action. How about some pictures of the build?

hoeker

Reaction
i haven't started cutting tube yet. January 1 is the goal. i'll have a complete feature of the buildup on my site as soon as we start.

i'll see if i can post a complete lap on here. i need to buy the equipment to do that stuff any way. That's a good question, any of you guys have a suggestion to capture VHS to digital, maybe under 300 bucks??

thanks for taking the wind out of my sails Billy, at least you could have waited a couple days to tell everyone i crash and burn next week.

LIGHTS RIGHT
www.rosshoek.com

Billy_the_Kid

Reaction
Ooops, sorry about that.

Everyone please watch the action next week to see what happens!!

<font color=orange>"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."</font color=orange>

#817 CORR Stock

Bill Schmitt

hoeker

Reaction
This friday is rounds 7 and 8 from bark river, MI. same times on Speed TV.

not quite as good a night for the superlift ford, but at least i had an onboard camera so you can ride along as i flip the truck! we end up back on the wheels and keep racing! check it out!

LIGHTS RIGHT
www.rosshoek.com

hoeker

Reaction
there's still a couple more weeks of CORR Sportsman racing on SPEED TV! same times on friday night! Also don't forget about the replays on thursdays (like i did today, damn, i was supposed to tape it).

This week we're back at Bark River for rounds 9 and 10 of the series. only 4 races to go and things are getting serious. The Superlift Ford left the comics to the announcers this week and had a couple good races. Check it out!!

LIGHTS RIGHT
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rosshoek.com>www.rosshoek.com</A>

Brian Mapes

Reaction
I watched it today and saw you flip your truck and get back up on your wheels. The in camera footage was lookin good.

Billy_the_Kid

Reaction
Did you see how fast he went for the starter button? It wasn't even back on it's wheels and he was puttin it in neutral. And the dirt was still flying past the camera while his hand is on the starter. Couldn't wait to get going and try it again :) lol How much $$ was that TV cable?

<font color=orange>”I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”</font color=orange>

#817 CORR Stock

Bill Schmitt

AaronDixon

Reaction
"the Superlift stock truck has been sold. gone to BITD class 8100."

It looks like it might take a little work to get that truck legal for BITD. Do you know how similar the rules are? For one, I don't believe it has any doors? Is the transmission a C-6? What about the rear shock mounts? Are they under the bed in CORR? Are the 'stock' class rules on the web?

Aaron

Billy_the_Kid

Reaction
It's now truck #8020 and has already run in the BITD Las Vegas 200 in early Dec. Not sure how they finished, but I think they made it about half way. Had a problem with a trans seal I think. There's a picture of it on this website (pg.5 of the BITD LV200).

And no, CORR Stock class rules are not listed on the web.

#817 CORR Stock

Bill Schmitt

hoeker

Reaction
last chance until next year. this friday on Speed TV, same times.

this week is the Crandon world Championship races, and watch to see who wins the 2002 championships in the second hour of programming.

<font color=yellow>LIGHTS RIGHT<font color=yellow>
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rosshoek.com>www.rosshoek.com</A>