• Forum membership has its advantages....

CORR Photos

GBoyer

Where are all the photos of last weekend? I need to buy some for my sponsors. What a great experience I had racing with CORR, can't wait to race against all you single buggies again in July.

GBoyer

pappawheely said:
I got some nice shots of you Greg, It just takes time to download all the pix! I'll post some tonight. Your car looks awesome.:D
Thanks Mike, we had lots of fun last weekend setting up the car for the first time. I look forward to seeing those photos!

What about cars #354 and #355? Any pictures would be great. Cant wait till rounds #3 and #4! Than we will try and do the 2nd Michigan and Crandon race. We had a blast, thanks to Maxxis Tires, Napa, Gear-1, Fox, Sign-A-Rama, Action Auto Gearboxes, VP Fuel and Volkspower Racing for the help to make the 1-2 finish possible on Sunday.

ShaneR

Sounds like you had a great weekend Jeff, Good Job!!!

FW.Productions

im working with a friend on a script for our site incorporating paypal, but it's not ready yet. until the site is fully functional, we're going through email. [email protected]. if you send me the sizes you would like and the quantity, i'll email you back a quote.

sizes are 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8x12, 16x20, 20x30 on your choice of glossy or lustre paper.

thanks for your interest!