• Forum membership has its advantages....

CORR Photos

Brutpwr

Any of Pro 2 truck #22! I could not take any since I was up in the bleachers as his spotter! Our first CORR race and we did not come in last place even though we were kind of expecting it!

Jason :)

FW.Productions

wow mike, we got almost the same exact picture. haha :D

when i get home from work i'll look up the rest of your requests.

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
FW.Productions said:
wow mike, we got almost the same exact picture. haha :D

That's what happens when they cram us into a phonebooth!:mad:

some pro-2 action

Attachments

TROPHYSEDAN

I moved the barrers down about 20 feet Sunday morning. I tryed to get you more room but thats all they would let you have. You guys are crazy. Watching you guys in the turn by the flag. They were inches away from hitting the wall.

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
TROPHYSEDAN said:
I moved the barrers down about 20 feet Sunday morning. I tryed to get you more room but thats all they would let you have. You guys are crazy. Watching you guys in the turn by the flag. They were inches away from hitting the wall.

We're not crazy. It takes time to overcome your fear. We trust the drivers, just not alot. LOL
After standing on the course for 15 yrs you learn how the cars/trucks handle and can tell when somebody is out of control. There are two areas on a hot track, dangerous and more dangerous. It's not the place to be if you are not experienced. We all look out for each other and that's why we all respect each other. Watching Evan evans on sunday hit the studder bumps was amazing. He's not crazy just on another level from the rest of us.

FW.Productions

anyone else get photos of this roll? i know at least one other person did because we were comparing photos after it happened.

Volkspower Racing

Great pictures, we will have to get some of those.

Thanks Tim and Shane, we had a great weekend, I'm sure some was beginer luck, but the rest was a lot of hard work and support from our sponsors. See you all in July.

Bryan_Harrold

i got that roll and ii t hink im the one you were comparing with haha.. having issues uploading though..

Bryan_Harrold

a few of my favs from the race....

don't know why they changed sizes but oh well. more to come maybe...

Bryan_Harrold

why thank you haha