corr race

17fan

Reaction
With three rounds of racing this weekend in Bark River, MI there was some excellent racing in all the pro and sportsman classes. Carl Renezeder had a win in pro2 with a last lap pass of Evan Evans with three corners to go. He didn't fare as well in the other two rounds being caught up in the usual first turn melee. The pro4 and prolite races offered excellent racing throughout the weekend as well. If anyone wants to see good shortcourse racing in the midwest this is the place to go.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Just read the race report from corracing.com...argh! it's killing me to miss these races. Only three more to go before our trip to Crandon...yeah!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
P.S. We had been hearing rumors for a while that the ProTrucks might be out at the Crandon race this year and got confirmation this weekend that YES they will be there. Woo hoo!

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
cool!!!! wish i could be there to see that!

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

17fan

Reaction
Some of the races are on the speed channel, check the listings. I think they are on later this year from some of the earlier rounds.

17fan

Reaction
Jen, are you talking about protrucks as in desert racing protrucks or the regular corr pro divisions?

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
I'm talking about Ivan Stewart's ProTrucks organization being at the Labor Day weekend race in Crandon.